The View

Relaxing with myself, I am full of time today! No fine working hours, no busy clock, and totally free with long page assignments. I am lying on my favourite sofa-cum bed couch, like a cloud moving all way around, making me disappear in the sky and enjoy being with self, rejuvenating and detoxifying the trash.

I feel it's my black coffee hour, a general time of refreshing my mind followed by a timid nap. Imagining me, with myself, am on a ride of thoughts to meet myself and to know me to the fullest. I found myself so beautiful in this phase. So, I didn't wanted any of my corners to be at a fault. Thus, I went on exploring more
and more!

In such rhythm, the flow in my veins are super confident for an endless growth of compassion and ultimately the growth to encounter the inside mirror persona. I am super conscious. I put together all of my thoughts to focus on the very aspiring 'me' I was going to unveil.

Curious to be acquainted with my duplicate, I packed up my beautiful memories to accompany me, which would be a great crew to spend the moment with. Oh my god! I am so much ready for this. Confidence is carrying me like a babysitter, the warmth in my hand, bubbling bubbles in belly, interlinking flashes of expectations , feet's all set to win the race and an expected beam of cheerfulness to cover my face; everything was more than ready to begin. Even my mind didn't mind to explore before it would all took place.

Well, it wasn't that sudden thought to highlight my 'me-time'. I do think of this journey more often, but never made up to begin. Nevertheless, today was the day! Now, without wasting my other word, let me take you a long drive with me, if you are ready to go; which I know you are!
Curious? Come, let's move ahead. Pack yourself, seat belts ON and let the adventure begin!