Poetic Justice ₪ XXX

Start from the beginning

Before I could say anything headlights blinded us as it pulled up in the driveway, out of the car pops my dad.

"Brielle get in the car we're going home,  you don't have to put up with this bullshit anymore."

Chris immediately stood up, I stood in front of him grabbing his face. "No look at me, calm down. Don't let him trip you out just look at me."

"I'm sorry baby, I didn't mean what I said, it's not that I didn't want you and Mijo in the house I just saying that you're too old to be home you should look for your own and do for yourself."

"I'm okay, don't start this again please!"

"Go get Mijo, don't let this fool hold you back."

I don't want to choose, I can't choose against my father. It would kill him if I was to choose another man over him but it's time for him to realize that the decisions I make could never effect our relationship together.

"Daddy I'm - I'm not going I'm okay. It's late just go home."

"Touch her and I promise you I will fuck you up all over again ."

Chris smirked "Fuck me up?"

"Chris look at me, don't pay attention to him. Stop alright, he's going to leave."

"I won't hesitate either, test me!"

"Just go home!" I shouted.

He shook his head and got back in the car and left, Chris and I went back in the house and closed the door behind us  he hugged me but I nudged him off.

"I didn't stay for you, I stayed to prove a point to him."

Chris

Half of the things I said to Brielle was bullshit, I said it because I was tired of her going off on me about Janae and Jasmine. In a sense I was basically trying to get her to ease back by making up some accusations about her and that dude. We been like this since I had her come back, we really shouldn't have been fighting, yelling, and cursing each other out like with Mijo only upstairs. Especially with her being pregnant, that baby is determine to stick it out with us.

It was late around 3:50 AM, I went downstairs to see if Brielle was alright. She was sleeping on the big chair and had the ottoman for support of her feet, it was a bold move but I knew what she was feeling. I squeezed beside her getting under the covers with her, she wasn't sleep because she nuzzled closer to me. It wasn't that she was comfortable with me there, it's more that she needed someone to console her for how her and her dad been going at it.

"Daddy did the baby come today?"

"No were just going to see how it's doing."

"I don't want to see it." he pouted.

"Why?"

"I don't like the baby, I'm the baby. I'm mommy's and daddy's baby."

"You right but soon both of you are going to be our babies, you going to be the best big brother ever."

"No!"

"You want a little brother or sister?"

"None!"

"You'll change you mind in the coming months."

"No!"

"Keep going with that no stuff!" I said

I picked Brielle up from work, it was quiet between the both us. Either she was trippin' over her dad or she was in her moments were she didn't want to talk to me. We still weren't on the same terms with each other, we know the fighting is done but the question now is if our relationship done? It's hanging on a very thin string, any second it can be cut for good.