Epilouge.

Avoid mistakes if any. No proof reading.

So Manik was sitting on the floor and Nandini was laying on the bed, on her tummy, on the opposite side of the usual sleeping position. That is her feet were on the pillow and her face was close to Manik's crook of neck. One slight move and she can rest her chin on his shoulder.

She was looking at him though she could see him properly but yet in a nice way she had his view, while Manik set his guitar perfectly one more time and than said/asked.

Ma-ready?

Nan-hhmm.

On this Manik started strumming his guitar. The melody echoed in the room and Nandini smiled hearing a soulful piece of music. Manik sang on his beat.

Sunlo zara kehta hai maan
Tum se yeh dhadkan dhadkan
Yeh jo pyaar hai
Yeh bahar hai
Hai jo pyaar to
Khila har chaman

Manik was singing casually. Nothing going on in his mind. Nandini sang on her beat along with smiling brightly. Something going on in her mind that was making her happy.

Sunlo na kehti hai yeh umang
Chalenge sang sang
Le ke hum pyaar ke ssaare rang
Jaage hai arrmaana
Jasbaat hai jawan
Dil mein nai hai tarang

Manik sang once Nandini was done.

Mein hoon dil hai tu hai
Bas yeh guftagu hai

On this line 👇🏻. Both their hearts skipped a beat thinking that actually she was his and that bought a bright smile on their face along with jitters in their body.

Tu meri hai meri hai meri hai

Having that all feelings still in them, Manan sang together but in a soft voice to not overpower the music.

Armaan machalte hai
Sapne peeghalte hai
Hum dhun badaltein hai
Ashita ashita

That singing "ashita" was so pleasantly delivered that Nandini just loved it. They sang further together.

Mausam salona hai
To hosh khona hai
Deewana hona hai
Ashita ashita

Manik sang again and Nandini stopped.

Sunlo na kehti hai yeh umang
Chalenge sang sang
Le ke hum pyaar ke

But here Nandini sang along with Manik being hell happy.

ssaare rang

And she sang further mostly at the end words in happiness and Manik was enjoying that too.

Jaage hai arrmaana
Jasbaat hai jawan
Dil mein nai hai tarang

She stopped at the end and Manik sang. Then there was a musical break and Nandini looked at Manik's side face. She smiled and unintentionally her thumb and forefinger made way to his hair and took a strand of his hair in its grip.