1.

Avoid mistakes if any. No proof reading.

Soha was mentally unstable and she got obsessed with Manik over the time. With passing days, Manik got to knew about this and also got to knew the truth that Nandini's life is in danger coz of him but inspite of that he was not ready to leave her, instead he was determined to save her and get Soha out of their lives.

Soha Khurana, daughter of the owner of Q-label. The same music company that is launching fab5 and that is how Soha entered the picture but now things have gone so far that neither Manik could say no to this album coz his friends need it nor he can reveal everything to everyone nor give her the place of Nandini in his life and heart.

Just like always, before one day of album, fab5 had messed up their lives once again, cabir was ready to jump off the building, Mukti was going through another heartbreak after getting attached with Abhimanyu and Dhruv and Aaliya their were dealing with their misconceptions or rather say misuse of words leading to misunderstandings and not knowing where this situation will lead too.

And Manik was on cross roads again. Same like musicana. On one side were his friends and on the other side was Nandini. He have done this experiment of choosing his friends over Nandini and it backfired strongly.

In that same musicana thing, he didn't leave his friends but yes his attention got diverted and the end results were drastic here too. Which means he can't leave either of them and that also means that he have to make a mid way out of it.

As much as fab5 were struggling in their miseries, Nandini too was suffering with another heart break. This time she was standing at the place where Manik was at the time of musicana. If she chooses to walk away, it will mean that she did the same thing that Manik did to her on musicana and being through that feeling, she didn't wanted deliberately Manik to feel the same.

For her the only option was to pray so that she doesn't have to move towards the wrong step and ruin everything. With lots of tension around in their individual lives which is now connected to each other, the night ended just before the performance day. Well Manik was with Nandini, taking care that Soha doesn't attack her at night.

While there psycho Soha had her part of plannings ready. The day began, everything was going smoothly on surface but at the depth, nobody knew what was happening. Nandini managed to come at the performance and record them but since Soha managed to sprinkle some powder on Nandini, she felt nauseatic, she rushed to the washroom where Soha was waiting for her.

On getting to know that Nandini is alone with her in the washroom, she attacked her and managed to inject the sedatives but due to Nandini's struggle, she couldn't inject the whole doze but Nandini fainted and that was enough for her. Getting a quick disguise for her, Soha managed to bring Nandini at the store room.

While after Soha started shifting Nandini, that is when Manik saw Nandini missing and left the performance at the mid and rushed to save her. Being completely clueless of their whereabouts, he started finding them like a maniac.

Seeing his mad behaviour fab3 came to knew about Manik's feelings towards Nandini but cabir and Dhruv were alert and instead of mourning over the album or Manik's secret that started finding Nandini or Soha.