2.

Avoid mistakes if any. No proof reading.

Soha left Nandini's hand who fell back on the stair and everybody saw her falling away. Manik screamed on top of his voice.

Ma-NANDINIIIIIIIIIIII

And rushed to catch her but before he could, Nandini had fallen on her back. The edge of the forth step from top, hit the back of her head and it tore apart her skin. Blood started oozing out of her body and Manik came beside saw to see her body rolling down and the stairs getting wet with her blood. He was about to rush to her but Soha caught hold of his shoulders and was stopping him.

S-Manik let her die...........you are with me now.

Feeling a hold on him, Manik jerked that hold, which means Soha was jerked back and she fell badly. Leaving her, Manik rushed downstairs and as soon as Nandini reached down, Manik was beside her. He sat beside her and immediately took her head on his lap and started waking her up.

But it was on no use instead time was getting wasted, he tried and just coz she was in his lap, the blood started getting soaked in his clothes rather than spoiling the floor. Fab4 and Navya rushed behind him and gathered around Manan, while Nyonika was looking at this drama from top.

Principal sir was confused of how to react not that he was scared of seeing this and was feeling bad for Nandini too but seeing such rich people around him, he had no right to act or say anything. For Mr Khurana, he came beside his daughter who was shattered and shock coz Manik said I love you to her but pushed her away for Nandini.

Before she could come back to him, she saw Manik picking up Nandini and rushing away. She looked at her dad with teary eyes who was sweating coz her this act will lead to destruction now. Manik will not spare him and now he had to make a rescue plan as soon as possible.

He was trying to take Soha away but Soha was already in her madness attack and than this heartbreak. It was difficult for him to take her away and Nyonika saw him going away. Things were over and out of her college and not to create more chaos, she silently let the Khurana's go and came back to her cabin as if nothing happened.

Coming back, after seeing his palm wet in her blood, Manik realised it and picked her up in his arms. He rushed down and the rest of their friends were behind him. Coming to the parking, Manik asked Nyonika's driver to drive the car.

He came on the back seat with Nandini and the car vroomed immediately taking none of their friends. Well, they were following him behind in another car. After moving to the main road, he took out his phone and called his father. He didn't talk but just said and that were just 2 things.

Ma-dad...........call the xyz hospital and tell them I am coming and need treatment without any delay..........and destroy Khurana's.

Saying that he ended the call and his father did what he said but in his way. Xyz hospital is the sane hospital where Manik is heading too at this moment. It is one of the 5 star hospitals in the town. Well it had to be coz space academy is a rich college, which means it's in a posh area of the city.

So the hospital which is close to college will be posh too. Luckily it's close to space. So his father had a chat directly with the owner and said him that Manik is coming and give him all the treatment without much fiasco.