5.

Avoid mistakes if any. No proof reading.

Nandini blankly kept looking at Navya, while Navya was all smiling and happy but soon she realised that Nandini has lost her memory and that's why she introduced herself again.

Na-hum Navya hai.........tumhari dost.

Hearing that Nandini raised her eyebrow while Navya understanding her situation and condition spoke.

Na-hum jante hai tum hume bhul gayi ho.......... Par koi baat nhi hai..........hum phirse dost ban sakte hai..........hai na?

Nandini was feeling very weird with the whole college and it's whispering, she had no way out of this and this girl came from front, introduced herself and still offering for friendship. At this moment she had nothing to do or think and that's why she accepted Navya's friendship.

She had no evil intentions but decided that she will try to understand her and if that didn't happen she will softly break ties with her. She simply bobbed her head and smiled to which Navya immediately entwined their elbows and started walking away in opposite direction, tagging her along.

All this was seen by Manik who had wet cheeks but still adoring her wasn't enough. After she was gone, cabir kept his hand on his back shoulder grabbing his attention and than without exchange of words, the left to canteen.

Nandini was with Navya all the time, looking around her hearing to her non stop words. She was in thoughts of asking Navya about her past coz according to her she knows her from the start so maybe she could help but Navya played smart and Nandini couldn't get any information.

Nandini even met Nyonika as she was called in her cabin and Nyonika behaved all goody good to Nandini and made a positive impression of her on Nandini. The day for Nandini went quiet weird and she felt a constant gaze on her but whenever she looked around, she found nobody staring at her.

Well, Manik was behind her the entire day and was just staring at her lost figure but he couldn't go near her. He didn't wanted to take risk by showing his face to her and leading to any mishaps.

This day passed, Chacha picked up Nandini and the night ended. From next day, things were going slow for Nandini bit easy. Today, she heard all bad about fab5, not directly but indirectly and hearing about them, specially Manik, she was feeling disgusted and scared from them and decided to maintain distance.

Apart from that, the whole college was given a warning by Nyonika to not tell Nandini anything about past. Not that Nyonika cared about any one but she didn't wanted to risk Nandini back in Manik's life and even she brainwashed Manik in all these months about Nandini's accident and his evil shadow and stuff which is why Manik too decided to keep himself away from her.

But, on the third day of Nandini's entry, both Manik and Nandini were coming from opposite direction and both were not looking ahead. Which is why, they both got banged with each other and that too hardly. Manik immediately bought his hands to her elbow to protect whoever it was but when he looked at the face, he saw Nandini there.

His heartbeat fasten and there was some kind of stress in his eyes. Nandini after hearing about Manik have seen who all fab5 were and that's why she knew who Manik was. Unintentionally her eyes got locked with his and suddenly it felt like she can read them.