3.

Avoid mistakes if any. No proof reading.

Seeing Nandini's weird behaviour, chacha Chachi started looking at each other while Manik was shivering outside coz he was somewhere aware of this reality. Murthy couples being confused, came out and things were made alert to the dr.

Hearing the symptoms, the dr who operated her, appointed a neurologist for her and again a team of drs and nurses entered in Nandini's room. Before entering in, they took pictures of Manik, Navya and chacha Chachi. From the glass pane they could see everything, while inside.

Dr-good evening miss murthy.

Nandini just gave a slight nod, though Nandini was awake, had talked to her family but still she was in pain and in laying down position. Anyways, the neurologist started his treatment and lastly he started showing pictures of the 4 people they took.

Nandini recognised chacha Chachi but she couldn't recognise Manik and Navya. Finally the dr asked her the last question.

Dr-which year is this miss murthy?

Nan-2012.

This gave the confirm news. Nandini had lost her memory of 2 years. The injury had damaged her nerve which resulted in memory loss. Now that they knew this, they did further check up to check its severity and Nandini's condition too. After a brief check up, the team came out and Nandini closed her eyes to relax.

Seeing the drs coming, all stood up again and waited for him to speak and the drs spoke that only what Manik didn't wanted to hear.

Dr-she has lost memory............according to her this is 2012.........which means she lost all her 2 years of memory.

Fab4 and Navya looked at Manik coz 2 years means they haven't even seen each other 2 years back which eventually means Nandini doesn't even know that Manik exist. Manik was shattered hearing this. The last thing he wanted would be to be vanished from Nandini's life. Tears started flowing from his eyes and dr said more.

Dr-we don't know when she might regain her memory or may be she would never regain it...........but at this moment revealing things might be dangerous coz she is already hurt on the head, her one nerve is damaged and if she takes too much pressure.........we don't know how would she react and what effect it will have on her health............so for time being...... we need to keep things away from her.

And here crashes another hope for Manik. He had gone too blank and numb to react in any way. For Nandini, all this while when her friends were beside her, she didn't look at them while talking to chacha Chachi. At first she did glance at everybody but her brain haven't catched their faces.

Which means if any one of them enters her room at this moment again it will be a new face for Nandini completely. Well, after saying all this to Manik, the drs left from there and chacha Chachi were tensed too but not heart broken like Manik coz Nandini remembers the murthy couple.

Feeling nothing, thinking nothing, having nothing to do, Manik started leaving the hospital not knowing where to go, he walked like a robot and sat in the car but he is not in sane position to realise that how he sat in the car.