11.

Avoid mistakes if any. No proof reading.

Days were passing by, this whole week Nandini would meet Manik at the music wing and they would talk. Just the next day after aryamaan conversation btwn them, Manik told her everything about musicana.

Dhruv's infatuation for her, Manik ditching her and than how he apologised for that and stuff. After hearing everything, Manik saw Nandini to be lost and that's why he asked.

Ma-will you be upset with me again and go away?

He asked that coz her expressions were completely blank and he couldn't understand that what's going on in her mind. Hearing him, Nandini looked at him and than said.

Nan-I am hurt hearing that.........but I am glad too that you didn't hide it from me.........woh time pe jo hona tha woh hogaya........it's no point of dragging but now..........you are clear by heart and that's why I won't make an issue out of that.

Manik was so happy and glad to hear that from her, he felt light after hearing her answer. Day by day he was getting more happy with Nandini and glowing, he started looking healthy again and Nyonika got to knew about Manan being back.

She was highly infuriated, she found out that it was Harshad's doing that Manan are together, she called him, slapped him, bashed him for bring Manan back and acting stupid and ruining stuffs for her and than finally restigated him for forever.

Each day Manan met and Manik would unveil an old scene btwn them. After Dhruv's conversation, Manik told about Soha and how she pushed her making Nandini to lose her memory. Nandini was surprised hearing how filmy stuffs were, in their past.

Then the other day he confessed about breaking her appa's pen and punch scene. Nandini couldn't digest this fact and she requested Manik to give her a day coz she was hurt with this thing. Understanding her and being worried of loosing her, Manik gave her the time and space she needed.

Next day when they met, Nandini's smile was not there and that's why Manik got her a chocolate that maybe it will help to cheer her up. Spending time with him that day, she was back to her happy state.

While all this was happening, fab5 on the other side, parallel-ly were preparing for a music company as the have got a contract and to focus on that they were planning to go to Manik's farmhouse that was in Panvel.

Some 90 mins away from Nandini's house. Manik was not in the favour of going away from Nandini and also leaving her here alone was not safe coz Nyonika was still a threat, that's why when everything about farmhouse was decided Manik told fab4 to give him some time and get permission from chacha chachi.

Same day at dinner time, he came to murthy's place to ask the couple to grant permission to Nandini to go with him. Chacha was in 50-50 option so chachi took him at a side and played the cupid role. She told him that after Nandini's accident she haven't been out.

This small vacation will help her to heal fast and she needs a change too. Thinking all good for Nandini, chacha agreed to let go off Nandini with fab5. Manan were happy to have got some quality time to spend together.

So after 2 days they were supposed to leave. Navya had taken break from college coz of her increasing days in pregnancy and that's why she was missing from Nandini's life again. While fab5 and Nandini were getting for this farmhouse trip.