12.

Avoid mistakes if any. No proof reading.

After Manik left the room, Nandini looked around and than opened the cupboard to pick up a towel but saw that the cupboard had few T-shirts, jeans and tracks. She picked one and looking at the size and realised that's it's of Manik's size and than her mind worked and she understood that it's Manik's room that he gave her so easily.

Before she could ponder over things, there was a knock at the door, Nandini opened the door to see the butler wheeling her bag in the room. Keeping that he was about to leave when Nandini stopped him and asked.

Nan-yeh Manik ka room hai na?

B-Ji........yeh baba ka room hai.

Nandini simply bobbed her head and the butler left. Thinking of why he did that, she freshen up and came down at the dining table and saw Manik waiting for her over there. They exchanged smiles and than Nandini sat. Butlers filled their plates and left from there.

Nandini couldn't eat coz her mind was filled with that thoughts and she decided to voice it. So she looked up at him, who was chewing his first bite, still she asked.

Nan-Manik !

Hearing her, he looked up at her and saw her confused eyes. Having his attention, she continued.

Nan-the room that you gave me is yours!

Manik got a bit conscious coz he didn't wanted her to know that, all he wanted was her comfort and happiness. He decided to be clear this time in this relationship and that's why he said.

Ma-you liked that and were comfortable too...........so that's why I didn't object.

Nan-will you be comfortable in another room?

Manik smiled at her concern which he felt after like almost 4 months. He said after a moment.

Ma-Nandini..........I hardly come here so it won't matter that I sleep there or in any other room.

Nandini hhmmed in acknowledgment and than asked.

Nan-are you sure?

Ma-yes totally.

Nandini gave him a warm smile and started eating. At the mid way of eating, she again called him and once his attention was on her, she said being hell hesitant.

Nan-I like you Manik...........I mean.........when I saw you first after loosing memory........I started feeling something but was scared to come close.........but now that you have said that words........I want to say this........I like you.........but don't know about love.........may be with time things would change.

Hearing the like word, Manik's heart started beating wild. He was on cloud nine coz they have come ahead even if it's one step. He couldn't stop smiling and had the whole lunch like that and seeing him smiling, Nandini too couldn't stop smiling.

After lunch they decided to take some rest and that's why they came in their individual rooms. Nandini slept in no time but Manik couldn't sleep and to add up more, fab4 arrived soon which is why he came down to receive them.