8.

Avoid mistakes if any. No proof reading.

Entering in the house, Nandini switched on the lights and Manik saw her house again after months. He was feeling warm and alien too. Nandini pulled a chair for him and said hesitatingly.

Nan-betho.........mei jldi jldi coffee lekar aati ho.

Manik gave a nod of acknowledgment and sat on the chair while Nandini quickly came in the kitchen and started brewing coffee. When she was just done with mixing coffee and sugar in milk. That is when she realised that Manik is here and suddenly she was self conscious.

She became clumsy and started dropping things unintentionally. Manik could hear the sounds of vessels dropping and for a moment he thought to go and check her but than thought otherwise. Still his heart was not at peace and was in the battle of yes or no.

He was still thinking about it when he saw Nandini coming with 2 mugs. He relaxed a bit seeing her coming back. Nandini gently placed the mug in front of him and sat on the other chair.

They had nothing to say and that's why they were simply sipping their coffee. In btwn Manik did thought that how things would have been had that accident not taken place. He was busy in his world when out of no where, he felt Nandini's touch on his fingers.

He snapped back out of his thoughts and that was seen by Nandini. He looked at their hands and than at Nandini and than Nandini looked at him. Gathering lots of courage, she asked.

Nan-there's lots of pain in your eyes..........I can see it..........aise kyu hai?

Unintentionally Nandini had pulled wrong strings for Manik. He was shaken coz inspite of everything she could feel him but he was so helpless that he can't do anything, he can't scream to the world and tell them that Nandini is his.

Tears were again threatening to leave his eyes and Manik was just trying to control himself as much as possible but Nandini's waiting eyes couldn't let him sit there any more and he said as decently as he could.

Ma-muje kuch kaam yaad aagaya..........I have to leave.

And without waiting a moment, he left the place and Nandini started thinking that maybe she have asked him a wrong question. The whole night both couldn't sleep properly. They both were thinking of each other. As much as Manik was clear with his thoughts.

Nandini was hell confused, firstly coz maybe she asked him a wrong question, how will he behave with her tomorrow, will her life change after this blunder and stuff. Aryamaan and maddy were enjoying their party and after a long time they realised that Nandini was missing, they panicked and called her and got to knew that she reached safely at her home. They asked her why she left and stuff and Nandini lied that she came back home all by herself.

This night passed out somehow and next day Nandini did see Manik but noticed that he was avoiding

Again days were passing and Nandini tried to talk to Manik and apologise for the question but she couldn't manage to. At times she was scared and when she would gather courage, either Manik was taken away or Nandini was taken away. With passing days, competition was coming near and so was the pressure but all the band were confident enough.