" they trust us to keep her safe and in return what we have given them . What will we say when they will ask us about how we are taking care of their daughter . " manish sister said while rama smirked and look at her daughter who was adding oil to fire .

" And keerti should not have left her alone as we all know how naughty that girl is . It is not even day one to their marriage life and being her mother and this is how keerti is taking care of kid. It's all her fault . She should have been careful with krishi " raksha said while other relatives nodded in agreement.

" well I think looking how careless and negligent keerti is god also don't want to risk any kids life. That why he didnt made her capable to raise her own child ." Sakshi said spitting out venomously.

Before someone could say anything, a loud sound echoed in the hall while sakshi hold her cheek tightly with her hand and look at Swarna who was glaring her . Everyone was shocked as Swarna slapped sakshi tight on her face while manish was proud of her wife .

" you are no one to say how much capable keerti is to be mother of child. Naksh and his family isn't any fool to trust their daughter life with someone who is not capable to take care of her . So kindly shut your mouth and about being capable of carrying a child, what happen to you it's been what 2 years to your marriage still you don't have child of own or you aren't capable .

I don't think god will grant a child to someone who don't have enough time for other things other than meddling and creating problem in someone else life . It was just a pure accident which can happen anytime , anywhere . So stop making it a issue and shut your stupid mouth otherwise I know how to make your stupid mouth shut " swarna said loudly while sakshi looked down ashamed. Rama was shocked looking at this side of Swarna as she never spoke in such matter which include keerti.

" now that if you people don't have any other thing to do except for pointing out mistakes from my daughter life then please you can leave because we have to prepare to welcome our son in law too and I dont want anyone to create any scene in front of him " Mainsh said walking out taking Swarna with him glaring at the sakshi and raksha .

Inside the room keerti slumped down on bed as the words echoed in her ears . Tears rolled down from her eyes as she look at krishi who was peacefully sleeping snuggling with the blanket with smile on her face .

Was it really her fault that krishi fell down from stairs ??. Agreeded she should be careful but she can't be 24 hours around her right . A mother can only protect and save her child but no mother can be with her child for 24 hours a day . She needs to separate her child from her so that he or she can grow up by facing the harsh reality of society and environment and in return she can take her child in her soothing embrace and guide her in thick and thins to bloom like a beautiful flower .

She didnt know what to do and what will be naksh and Singhnia family reaction when they will see bandage on krishi forehead?? Will naksh be angry with her ??

Her head started paining with all the wedding fatigue and crying. Washing her face she walked out her room after checking on krishi . Let naksh come, she have this much faith on him . She knew he will understand her .

She walked out of the room to look karthik feeding food on the dining table while as usual tia was telling some office gossips to Ishika while munching on her favourite potato chips packets while vansh was listening her rambling with boring expression on his face like he will puke now . She shook her head and moved to greet her friends .

" haye haye , time mil gya aapko aane ka ( haaye haaye, you got time to grace your presence ) . By the way where is your energy ball ?? " vansh said hugging keerti kissing her hair and asked about krishi whereabouts.