" kittu jittu" she muttered loudly while everyone brusted out in laughter looking at playful banter between krishi and kartik

" now come krishi . Nani brought krishi favourite orange juice. Come only krishi will get juice not bruno " swarna said entering the room carrying the orange juice glass with smile on her face while krishi poked a tongue towards bruno and karthik and happily sprinted towards her grandmother to drink the juice.

As krishi went down towards Swarna, bruno was quick to move towards keerti who patted his head lovingly and kissed his forehead . She smiled as he nuzzled his head near her neck and licked her .

" stay away from my mumma bruno . You go to your mumma . She is my mumma . Krishi's mumma " krishi yelled leaving the glass of juice half empty as she look at bruno who was playing with her mumma . With angry steps she ran towards keerti and hugged her pushing bruno out of her way while keerti sighed and everyone chuckled . Now this was only left .

" krishi finish this juice and bruno go , naira is calling " keerti said pulling krishi with her towards bed and handing her glass of juice while bruno with sad expression ran out of room as he heard faint sound of naira calling him .

Everyone went out of room as krishi finished juice leaving keerti and krishi alone in room so that keerti can make krishi sleep . She made krishi lay down in the center of bed and layed beside her covering both of them with quilt . Krishi was quick to hid her face near the bossom and hugged her tightly wrapping her one leg around her waist making keerti chuckled.

" krishi bruno is your friend right. He can take your toys . Why are you getting angry with him then . Dont you want him to be your friend " keerti said removing her hairs from her daughter face and made her look at him.

" but he made me fall from stairs . I got hurt mumma. See "" krishi said pointing at the bandage which Ishika did while keerti shook her head at her antics .

" you ran on stairs and slipped right. He didnt do anything . Why did you run on stairs when mumma have asked you to climb slowly . " keerti said softly explaining her while krishi looked down and nodded.

" sorry . But I will not talk to him . He took my peppa " krishi said adamantly while keerti sighed and nodded patting her head lulling her to sleep . She know how strong friendship these two posses . Both will patch up soon. She patted her head slowly and soon krishi drifted into deep slumber enjoying the warmth of her mother.

While keerti was making krishi sleep , she didn't know what the storm her grandmother and other noisy relatives have brought in her life . Just like the Indian relatives who dont have anything else to do except pointing out the flaws from someone's life they were doing the same thing .

"What do you think manish ?? What will we answer jamai sa and other members of their house when they will see bandage on krishika's forehead. " rama said while manish sister to nodded in agreement while manish sighed.