(Catalaiya's outfit⬆️)

I did my makeup and brushed my hair before putting some perfumes on. I have to go to the store again to buy some more colour pens, markers and a table lamp.

And now that I was invited for dinner at Leo's house, I'll have to buy some wine and a few toys for Aria.

I made my way downstairs and found both Alfred and Thalia near the dining table. They were both talking about something and when they noticed me, they stopped to greet me.

"Alfred, can you drive me to target after breakfast?" I asked him and he nodded.

"Of course,"

"Oh and Thalia, I'm invited to my brother's house for dinner," I informed her. She told me to inform her every time I'll be out or if I'll be eating out so that she doesn't make a lot of food.

"Ok dear,"

We sat down to eat our breakfast, with Alfred telling a few dad jokes to make us laugh.

"What do you call a fake noodle?" He asked looking at us. Both Thalia and I looked at each other before shrugging.

"An impasta!" He says.

Oh my god...

"Ok honey, that's enough." Thalia playfully warned him.

"One more!" He insisted.

"You know, people say they pick their nose..." He says.

"Yeah..."I trailed off.

"But I feel like I was just born with mine." He added making us chuckle.

"Ok enough, take the girl to target. I'll clean this up and then I'll go wake Aziel." Thalia spoke as she stood up.

Aziel was still home? And he was sleeping in his room...

Both Alfred and I stood up. We made our way to the car and he drove to target.

---

After lunch, Alfred drove me to Leo's house. Leo was on his front porch with baby Aria on his lap, as he sat on the front steps. I stepped out of the car and with a wide smile I made my way to them.

"Hi baby," I said, looking at Aria. She stared at me, with her mouth open.

"Hi Leo," Leo said sarcastically.

I rolled my eyes, "Hi brotha."

"Catalaiya,"

I turned to my side and saw Alfred putting the toys' bag on the grass beside me.

"Thank you,"

"At what time should I pick you up?" Alfred inquired.

Before I could reply, Leo did." I'll drop her home."

"Alright."

He walked back to the car and I turned to Aria. Leo stood up and handed me Aria, while he took the wines' bottle from my hands. I looked down at her and it seemed like she remembered me as she started to baby talk with a smile on her pink lips.

"I miss you too." I kissed her cheeks.

She was on my chest facing me, her arms on my shoulder with her small hands closed in a fist. I had one arm under her butt while my other hand was behind her neck.

"Let's go inside."

We made our way and my eyes landed on Kassy who was making something in the kitchen.

"Hey girlfriend," I greeted her with a side hug. She let go of the spatula and hug me tightly.

Ever since she started dating Leo, we use to call each other girlfriend to annoy Leo. And it still works.

"Long time no see girlfriend." She mumbled.

Aria cooed loudly making us chuckle.

"Look what your girlfriend bought," Leo said showing Kassy the two bags full of toys. Kassy gasped wide-eyed.

"Again! Her room is full of toys." Kassy spoke and I pretended like I didn't hear her.

" Kassy spoke and I pretended like I didn't hear her

I walked to their couch and sat down. I started to play with Aria, making weird faces to make her laugh. It worked for 10 minutes but then she got bored. She started to hit my shoulder as if telling me to stand up.

"Lay her on the playmate," Leo told me as he was standing by the counter helping Kassy. Her playmate-which I bought when she was 2 months old- was by the couch, on the rug. I kneel and put her down. She smiled, kicking her feet.

"And your momma said that you wouldn't use this playmate." I chuckled.

A/N

Vote
Comment
Share
Follow
Love ya
;)
LovelyShifah