"Bhai....aap aise sorry mat boliye..." She had forgiven him already. Though Taani had grew out of her sorrow of all these incidents, somewhere deep down she craved for her brother to be with her if not anyone else. But he had feebly failed in it. And she had thought to never disturb him with her issues from therefore on. Hence, she never came upfront of things in her life. But, How long could she do that? People can easily move away from people who are not their kith and kin. But, blood relationships always yearned to amend the bonds. She couldn't ignore Swayam all her life just because of some idiotic reasons. So, she took the initiative to fix it. If Swayam had inhibitions about people around him… She would give him the assurance that she was liability. So, that's the reason she tried to make a conversation with him. For good or bad… he was a family. And she was never going to give up on him. And the same with him. Probably, he grasped everything late. Maybe, he had been territorial about allowing her sister in his space. But not anymore. He would never allow his family to suffer because of his other priorities. He would never let Taani feel alone here afterwards. She was a family. His sister. And she was as equal to him as his friends or love.

******

FLUKE industry was magnanimous. The industry had sections divided. Several departments such as Designing, production, marketing teams etc.

It was Taani's first day in the office. She directly caught a bus to the office immediately after the college. She was excited as well as nervous like a freak. Receptionist in the entrance spoke to a microphone assisting Taani a way to meet the manager of designing team.

Taani's stomach fluttered as she peered into the cabin through a glass window. There sat a women who just looked like a model out of the fashion show. She wore an orange halter dress with yellow heels. Her hair was braided and the endings fell in the front. Her skin was whitish and painted with artistic makeup. Her nails were shaped and longer with yellow paint on it. She looked hot yet cute. "Mrs. Hina Khan - creative director" name plate sat on the table. Taani took few deep breathes and knocked on the door. "Yes… come in…" Hina didn't look up. There were papers sprawled on her desk and she was intently checking everything.

"Hello, mam" Taani's heart pumped heavily as the reality dawned on her. She was really in here the office. A different kind of panic settled over her. Hina looked up and her serious face scrunched up. "Myself, Taani. The new joinee. I have been directed to your cabin by the administration Dept" Taani pulled all her confidence. "Oh yes…." Hina who seemed confused before seconds broke into a wide smile. "Taani… please have a seat…"

Taani cautiously took the seat watching the surroundings. "I was just going through your profile, Taani…" Hina closed a file and interwined her hands on the table. "It's pretty impressive to know that you are still a student yet you are here…" her words were soft and silky. "Anyway, coming to the point … I think you have been already informed about your work.. I guess…" she asked.

"Yes, mam. I do…" Taani was quick to respond.

"Well, Taani… I have seen your portfolio of designs and I'm quiet impressed." Hina complimented. "Thank you…" Taani was elated. "I'm glad to have you on board, Taani. And congratulations for being the youngest junior fashion designer at our office Currently"

Taani flushed. "I'll be giving you an orientation of the designing team today as you belong here for the rest of our Working days… you do have a great hand in sketching… but at the same time, it's very important that you learn computer programmed designing for the accurate measurements… So, you will be trained on that before releasing you to start with any designing… once you are thorough with the skill, I will be assigning you the projects… Hope, you will kill it…" Hina explained everything perfectly.