Ep 30 - The Curse of the Golden Master

Start from the beginning

The Postman huff with cross arms, "You need to stay in character, Borg. This is no fun if we're not all committed."

Borg snap his head at him, "Oh, I'll have you committed if you don't all leave us at once. Now shoo!" The crowd groaned before leaving, leaving the team and Cyrus alone. He turned back to the group. "We have real problems to address. P.I.X.A.L., what's powering you?"

Pixal looks over at Zane softly, "Zane gave me half of his heart."

Cyrus smiled at the nindroid with great gratitude, "Thank you, Zane. I am greatly indebted." He then sighs. "Unfortunately, the hard drive was stolen with the digital imprint of the Overlord. You'll be unable to erase him with your Techno Blades until we find it."

Jay waved him off, "Aw, don't worry, we already had a little run in with the red-handed suspect. Or, should I say white-handed?" He shows him a white scale. "He left behind a white scale. Get this, he's Serpentine."

Cole grunts as he takes off the covers for a manhole. "Lucky for us, the last Serpentine were sealed within a tomb right under the city, so it's about time we pay them a little visit."

(Y/n) went in first, followed by Nya, and then the man himself. 

Cyrus approaches the rest of the group, "Approach with caution. I've also lost a few valuable prototypes. He may be armed and extremely dangerous."

"We know, and uh, ahem, just for the record, when those prototypes are made available to the public, could you let me know? They're just the coolest gadgets." Those were Jay's last words to Borg before departing into the manhole.

Zane allowed P.I.X.A.L. to enter the manhole before him but she gets stop by Cyrus, "Uh, P.I.X.A.L., where are you going? Now that my assistant has an unlimited power supply, there's an infinite amount of good to be done." Zane nods at Pixal.

"As you wish, Mr. Borg." Pixal and Cyrus leave while the ninja climb down the rusty ladder. 

"Watch your step, (Y/n). And watch yours too Nya. We don't know the last time this ladder was used." Cole look down at them. 

Nya smiled up at Cole, "That's thoughtful of you, Cole."

Jay snaps his head down at the mudhead, "Hey! How about you watch where you're watching, Cole? Huh?"

Nya yelps as the rung she stepped on broke, causing her to panic. "Uh, guys. A little help?" She called out to the two but her cries for help are ignored as the two were busy fighting. (Y/n) lands safe and sound on the ground.

"Oh, is that a threat? 'Cause coming from you, it sounds like some of your best material."

"Hahaha! There's a reason nobody liked you."

Nya screams as she falls before getting caught in Y/n's arms. She sighs with relief, "My knight in shining armor."

The others jump down. Jay was bubbling with resentment while Cole was jealous, jealous of the both of them. 

"You really can't do anything right, can you?" The master of lighting squinted at the master of earth.

"Oh yeah, well at least I'm not the one ruining things."