Ep 24 - The Last Hope

On the shore of the Island, (Y/n) is further down from where the team is at, away from the guys who were firing their newfound powers at coconuts, playing in the water with his feet in. He never actually went to the beach so this is his first time and he's pretty excited.

As (Y/n) plays with the ocean, running away from the waves, jumping and making giant splashes, putting his hands in the cool water, etc. just having a great time with himself, Cole heads over to (Y/n).

Cole smiles at the sight of (Y/n) having fun with the water, hearing him laugh and seeing that big smile of his.

"Hey (Y/n), how's the water?"

(Y/n) looks up from the water and sees Cole walking towards him, "Oh, it's really cool. It's pretty incredible, haha." He made a splash. 

Cole hums, "That's nice. So, have you learned anything new from your blade yet?"

"Besides making tornados and sending gusts of wind, I've been able to lift objects so far. Haven't explored much yet."

Cole rubs his head shyly, "Uh, you think the two of us could do combos? Like, I don't know, maybe..." 

While Cole continues talking to (Y/n), the master of wind eyes accidentally wanders the master of earth's body. Woah. Look at those- Ah! Stop it! (Y/n) felt his face heat up and suddenly found interest in the ocean, focusing on the crystal blue water as he tries to distract himself from Cole's amazing hot bod. Luckily, Cole didn't notice his action.

"So, how about it?"

(Y/n) snaps out of it, "I, uh, yeah! Let's do it!" He smiles awkwardly at him.

Cole raises a brow, "...You didn't hear that last part, did you?"

(Y/n) sweatdrops, "Uh, not really, but! I am up for the combos. You just got to explain the ideas again, sorry."

Cole lightly shook his head, "We can talk more about it later, your attention seems to be on the ocean, heh. You're enjoying it so far?"

(Y/n) frequently nodded his head, "Yep. I'd found a couple of pretty rocks too, see." He takes out a handful of rocks from his trunk pocket and shows them to him. Some were smaller than others, there were ones with cracks and others had tiny and big holes while the rest were smooth like butter. There were ones with more than one color and others with just one whole color.  

Cole grin, "Woah. They are pretty." Just like yo-

He yelped as he felt cold water touching his bare chest. He then hears giggling, coming from (Y/n) that causes a grin to slowly appear on his face. 

Cole splashes the ocean water right back at (Y/n). The two continually splash water at each other before chasing after one another playfully. 

---

After drying up, Cole went back to the others to join them in firing their newfound powers at the coconuts that were thrown in the air and (Y/n) is now playing with the sand on the side of the bounty.

Wu appears behind the grey ninja, who's playing in the sand with his elemental blade, "(Y/n), do you know where the others are?"

(Y/n) gets startled, He really needs to stop doing that, and looks over his shoulder at him, "They're over there."

He points to the rest of the group and Wu follows the direction he's pointing at and sees a coconut exploding noticeably loudly. Wu sharply inhales before making his way over to them.

As (Y/n) watched the guys getting scolded by Wu, he walks over to where Dr. Julien and Lloyd were sitting at. He takes a seat next to Lloyd and the both of them watch Dr. Julien repairing the Falcon.