Ep 9 - The Royal Blacksmiths

---

Just a heads up that "(c/c)" means your causal clothing choice.

---

At the Desert Pyramid, where the Serpentine are looking for the Constrictai Fangblade. Pythor suddenly stop slithering, which causes Skales to bump into him.

Skalets groans, "Ugh. Why musssst we sssstop if the next Fangblade is just ahead of ussss?"

Pythor uses his Staff to crumble the floor in front of them, "What good is unlocking the Great Devourer with the four Fangblades, if we're not around to see it? Get the boy!"

"Bring the boy!", Skales orders. 

Two Serpentine bring Lloyd to them in chains and frees him.

Lloyd looks up at Pythor in shock, "Oh, you're letting me go?"

Pythor sneers, "Heh, only to fetch, my dear boy. Do step lightly." Pythor leads him to the ledge.

Lloyd uses the wall to support him as he makes his way around the hole. He sees a gap in his path and jumps over it. As he lands, the tile beneath him collapses and he almost falls, making him scream. Luckily, he grabs a hold of the edge and climbs up, making it to the other side. 

Pythor shouts to him, "Bring me the Fangblade, and I'll let you go."

Lloyd frowns and mumbles underneath his breath, "Oh." He grunts as he miraculously dodges all the traps, "Woah!"

He dusts off the dust on him and enters a room. He spots a pedestal and climbs up the stairs to search for the Fangblade, but it's empty. "It's gone!" His voice echoes.

Pythor couldn't believe it, "It's gone!?"

"Where issss it?", Skales asks.

Lloyd's voice echos, "Do I still get to be freed?"

"No!", Pythor shouts.

Lloyd groans, "Ugh!"

---

At the Destiny's Bounty, the ninja are trying to figure out how to stop Pythor from unleashing the Devourer while examining a Fangblade hologram.

Nya speaks up, "They got the first one, but there are three more, and we just need one to stop Pythor. They have a map, and we don't, so the question remains: how are we gonna find them first?"

Jay sighs in a dreamy state when he looked over at her, "I still can't get over the fact that you were the mysterious Samurai. Is anyone else blown away like I am?"

(M/n) raises a brow, "You're still with that?"

Kai glares at him, "We're over that. Can we move on?"

Jay let's out a mocking laugh, "Someone's a little hot under the collar." (M/n) snickers at Jay's comment.

Zane nods, "It appears his impatience is because he has not found inner peace and unlocked his full potential like you and I have, Jay." (M/n) tries to hold in his laughter.

Kai rolls his eyes, "Great observation, Mr. Roboto, but Cole hasn't found it either." He glares at (M/n). "And you have nothing to laugh about, Giggles."

(M/n) laughs, "Haha. It's just that your lid is off the charts." 

"I got it!", Cole exclaims.

Kai's jaw drops, "You've unlocked it?" He throws his hands in the air in frustration. "Oh, why am I the only one!?" 

(M/n) snickers, "And (M/n)."

Kai sighs and slouches, "And (M/n)."

Cole shakes his head, "No, I figured out where I recognized the Fangblade from. I have a picture of it." He runs off to find it.