"What Are You Lookin at Nerd!"

Start from the beginning

But, then again All Might had told him he couldn't be a hero without a truly strong quirk. So, it only seemed fair to the young pro.

"Is he wearing his silver age custom"

"I'm getting goosebumps, that's so retro!"

"Welcome to the most important class at Yuuei High! Think of this as hereoing 101! Here you will learn the basics of being a pro and what it means to fight in the name of good!" All Might flexed his musicals as the students continued to look on with aww. Izuku wouldn't admit it but it was slightly cool.

"And for today's lesson, you will pull no punches!" He proclaimed as a white 'battle' card was thrust forward for all to see. "FIGHT TRAINING!" Was all that could be heard from Bakugo as a devilish smirk graced his face. 'Real combat? On the second day- Is Nedzu aware?' Izuku asked himself, somewhat worried for the safety of his fellow classmates.

'I can confirm that Principal Nedzu was not informed, Pilot. Would you like for me to do so?' Izuku thought for a moment, should he tell on All Might, as much as he wished to spite the man. Izuku couldn't bring himself to do so immediately. 'Only if anyone is hurt, BT.'

"The first thing about being a hero issssssssssss- Lookin good!" All Might pointed in the direction of the far wall of class 1-A.

"These were based on your quirk registration forms and the request you sent in before school started!" Different cases began to protrude from the wall, each numbered with a corresponding desk. "Meet me outside at ground Beta!"

Ground Beta - 13:15

<--->

"They say that clothes make the pros young ladies and gentlemen. And behold, you are the proof! Take this to heart, from now on you are all heroes in training!" All of the hero courses of 1-A stood before All Might. "Agh! This is getting me all revved up, you all look so cool! Now, let us begin!"

All of Izuku's classmates step forward out of the darkened tunnel, each with a variety of differences from one another. The navy haired boy wearing something akin to Izuku's own suit. The brunette before, he'd seen earlier wearing a rather tight pink suit similar to that of a space suit. Other's having customs that match their own quirks as well.

He himself was clad in his own suit, the helmet he'd made several months ago had finally been completed, his suit fitting over most of his skin with a large torso plate to protect much of his vital organs while his arms were simply covered in cloth. His sleeves slightly rolled upwards for comfort sakes and the jump kit slung around his waist.

"This is the fake city from our entrance exam, does that mean we'll be conducting urban battles again?" Iida asked, trying to connect the dots before All Might could even explain.

"Not quite! I'm going to move you all two steps ahead. Most of the villain fights you see on the news are outside. However, statically speaking, run-ins with the most dastardly evil doers occur in enclosed spaces. Think about it-" And Izuku tuned All Might out, it wasn't all that important, he'd already heard much of this information from Miruko and Mr. Aizawa.

"For this exercise, you will fight two on two in-door battles!"

"Isn't this a little advanced?" The frog-like heroine asked, and Izuku could only nod his head in agreement with her. "The best training is what you get on the battlefield! But remember, you can't just punch a robot this time! You're dealing with actual people." A string of questions flowed from several of Izuku's teammates. Though most were valid, Izuku found himself wishing he'd had BT inform Nedzu. 'It seems rather dangerous for a first time.'