#Ending or Beginning ?

Few Years
                      Later......

Jin: Y/NNNNNN ??
You Came To Livin' Room with aprons on and spatula in your hand, You saw Jin gettin' Scare of a cat who was Standin'on Floor, while BTS and other maids we're Laughin' on Jin's reactions....
Y/n: What's Wrong..?
.!?: Mom....*giggling* ... Look Dad is Scared of this cat..?
Jin: YAHHH...WHO BROUGHT THIS CAT IN THE HOUSE...?
You Immediately Gave the spatula to maid and Rushed to cat, You Took the cat in your arms....

Y/n: I Found This cat Outside of the House This..S~So I brought it.... I' Shouldn't have Brought...!
You Said With a strumbbling Voice, You Don't smile often and Stay Really quite, Jin Saw you and Get Off from the Couch....
Jin: It's F~Fine.....! You can Keep it..!
Namjoon: Yeah...If You're Happy than Why not..?
..!?!: No...! I don't Want this to be Part of our family..!
Your And  BTS's Daughter Jiwoo said, She's 10 years old, Totally Cold, And Stubborn, She doesn't smile or laugh With anyone except You and Her 7 dads...She love you really Much as well Her dads in This whole world....

Taehyung: Jiji  (Jiwoo's nickname) ... You Shouldn't talk like That...!
Jiwoo: I'm sorry...But I won't Share Mom's Love With This cat ....! Only Me and Dads Have Right on mom's Love...!
Sometimes Jiwoo's behaviour scares You because She acts like her dads, Jiwoo is Princess of Her dads but she loves You as Her Mom alot....
Y/n: Jiji..? If you like then~~
Yoongi: C'mon Y/n...You don't ASK for things ... And If Ya pet This cat Then Why Not..!

Jiwoo: Dad... Don't Y'all say Mom Can Only Love Me and Y'all... and Why This cat..? We are family and I don't want This cat to be Here..!
Jungkook Hold Jiwoo's Hand and kneeled in front of her and her dads surrounded....
Jungkook: Yeah....But We have Also taught You That.... Never Let Mom be Sad or Let anyone Make Mom Sad .. !
Jiwoo:*teary eyes*....Did I made Mom Sad..?
Jimin Cupped Jiwoo's Cheeks and Wipped her Tears With thumb....

Jimin: Don't Cry....I Don't like Tears in Mah Princess's Eyes...!
Jiwoo: But Dad .... Mah Mom~€~
Hoseok: Stop it Princess'... Don't Be Stubborn...!
Jiwoo quickly Hugged Jungkook, Her Bunny Dad, He Rubbed her Back With Huge smile.....
Jungkook: C'mon.....Be Good Gurl Jiji...!
You gave a Small smile, Seeing Your Daughter and her Dads Havin' Such a Cute Moment... BTS totally Changed, They do everything possible things to make You and Jiji Happy, And About You and BTS, You want to Hate em' But Still you're Love for em' is Infinite, You can't Hate em' even if You Want too, But They never Tried to Touch you or Anythin' without Your Permission, They respect your Feeli'ns and Want you to be Happy......

Yoongi: Okay...Now We have to leave for Office...!
Jiwoo: No.... Please Don't Leave.. Today We'll Play and Have Fun...!
Namjoon: Sorry' Jiji...We have a Important Conference With Foreign investors so...Not today...!
Taehyung: But We promise... Tomorrow there Will be Only You..Your Dads and Your Mom...!
Jiwoo: Fine....~~
Jiwoo gave peck on Her dad's cheeks, BTS Giggled on Jiwoo's cuteness, She is just like You, They we're about to leave But Jiwoo said....

Jiwoo: Yahh....Dads... Shouldn't Y'all Kiss Mom Too...! This is Unfair...!
Maids Started blushing And silently Giggling... While you and BTS we're feeli'n awkward, because In this all' Years You and BTS didn't have any skinship with you...So Y'all we're looki'n Away in embarrassment...
Jiwoo: C'mon...~~
Jiwoo Took Yoongi's Hand and Dragged Him to You...
Jiwoo: Now Kiss Mom...! Quickly....
Y/n: Jiji...You Shouldn't ~~
Jiwoo: No ....I want dads to kiss you ....!
Y/n: Yah.. Don't Be Stubborn~~
Yoongi quickly pecked You on your Foreahed, causing you to froze at your moment while the cat is Still in your hand......

You looked at Yoongi And He Secreatly mummered "Sorry" ....
Jiwoo: Great... Now Other Dads... C'mon aren't Y'all gettin' Late... Quickly Give a Peck to Mom...!
You Knew it Jiwoo isn't Goin' to Give Up until They all peck you so....
Y/n: I'I Think.....*nervous*... Y'all Should Listen to Jiji..s'Since y'all are gettin' Late...!
BTS we're Surprised By your Words But gave you a Small smile and You returned it By looki'n away from em', Soon One By one' They Pecked Your Foreahed and We're Really happy...
BTS: We'll be leaving then...Love You..!
Jiwoo: Love You Dads...!
You gave a small smile, but Jiwoo quickly looked at you,You Understood what she mean....
Y/n: L~Love Y'all....Too....!

They Blushed as well as You, They Left for the Office, All the Maids Get Back to Work, You Looked in your Arms and Saw the cat Sleepin' peacefully,You Smiled at it's cuteness.....
Y/n:*smiled*..I Love you Too...!
You Kept the cat on Couch and was about to leave But Suddenly Jiwoo Hugged Your Waist, You we're Surprised but Then You Hugged her and Caressed Her Back.....

Jiwoo:*emotionaless face*..Mom....I Have No Friends or anyone... It's Only You and Dads.. That's Why I don't Want anyone To Interupt our Family, Especially You..I don't wanna Share Your Love with anyone except Dads...!
She Said while Still Huggin' Ya...
Y/n: I can understand... Don't Worry... I love you the Most... And More than anyone...!
Jiwoo: So...I Didn't Hurt Ya....Right ?
You Cupped Her Cheeks and Pecked on her Nose tip Because You know She Likes it...
Y/n: Mah Jiji Can Never Hurt anyone... Not Even her Mom...!

Jiwoo: I won't Let anyone Take Place in Your heart except Me and Dads....! *Creepy smile*....                                             
You smile slowly Faded as Jiwoo creap out a Smile but....
Servant: Ma'am...There is Courier for You...!
The Thoughts got Interrupted by The Servant, You gave a smile to Jiwoo and Left...       

*Time Skip*

You Breath in relief, There is a Small garden in the house,You watered the plants and Removed Your gloves , But Suddenly You Heard Somethi'n.....

*Creepy Chuckle*

A chuckle From upstairs,You Knew it, It's Jiwoo,So You Smiled and Called out Your Daughter....
Y/n: JIJI...? Come Downstairs Baby...?
You Yelled But No responce,You felt like Somethi'n is Wrong Because Jiwoo Comes up Whenever You Call her Name...So You decided to go Upstairs and Check....

Y/n: Jiji..? Where Are You...?
You looked around But there was no one except Cold Breeze and Loneliness in Air....You There is no one and Turned to leave....
Y/n: Don't know Where This gurl Always disappres....? It's almost Her Dads arriving Time...!
You scolded in air and Departured Downstairs to look for Your Daughter Jiwoo....

*Author K POV*

*Jiwoo again' chuckle*....
Where You Left Thinkin' That Jiwoo is Downstairs, Actually She was at the pool Side, But You didn't Noticed, Jiwoo is sittin' at the Edge of the Pool while Holdin' the cat.....Your pet Cat...
Jiwoo: I Said...Mom is Only mine and mah Dads.....I won't let You Take place in our Family, Mom is Only Mine and She Belongs to mah Dads.. or No one Else....! *psychotic Smirk*....
She dropped the Cat into swimming pool and creeped a smile....
Y/n:JIJIIIII...? ....*Shouted From Downstairs*...
Jiwoo: COMIN'.....Mah Mom...!
Jiwoo Ran Downstairs to Her Mom..... leaving the Cat drowning in the Pool.......     

The End.....

Note:
Don't forget to Like the Video and Subscribe If Ya Want to.
You Can Read Mah Stories on YouTube Too. The Link to Mah channel is in discription box.
And Contact Me On Instagram. The link to Mah instagram followers is discription box

YouTube: Author K.
Instagram: author_k__0004.