#Part 3: "Broked Me".

Note:

Do not Forget to vote, It's really Important so Do Vote.

*Y/n POV*

Y/n: Jimin.. leave Mah hand...!
Jimin dragged You in Your Wedding Gown into a Dark Bedroom while BTS we're Following You.......
Y/n: The Hell you're Doin'..? Leave Mah Hand...!
He pulled you closer Causing You to hit His Chest... his Hot breath we're Hitting on Your Face, Suddenly You Heard The sound of locking doors, You Looked behind Jimin and Saw Jin Locking the Doors, While others were Removing Their Black Coat of their Wedding Suit...

Y/n: W~What Are You Doin'...?
Jimin: Baby....Did Ya Drunked Water ...?
He whispered in husky Seductive voice, You Looked at him in confusion, You remembered One of the maid Offered Ya the glass of Water, Since You we're really Thirsty You drank That Water.....
Y/n: What Do You mea~~
Before you could complete your sentence You Felt huge Pain Raising in your Head, You held Your Head...

Jimin let Go of You..... You're vision started To Get Blur... While You noticed BTS Smirking widely And Unbuttoning Their white shirts...
Jungkook: I waited for This moment From so Long Y/n...!
Hoseok: Finally....Our Body and Soul Will meet....Now There won't be any Distance between us....!
You understood what they are Goin' to Do, They All we're already half naked while You can't Even Stan Properly and Loosing Your consciousness.......

Y/n: You Can't~~..D~Do This.... Please'~~...... I lo'~~
You we're about to confess that You love em' but before you could, Jimin gently pushed you on Bed......           
Jimin: Why We can't do This...? You are Our Wife...! *Psychotic Smirk*....
You noticed BTS gettin' On Bed and surrounding You, You Felt someone Unzipping Your dress but Before You could See Who it is....You felt Your eyes gettin' heavy and Soon You totally passed out....
BTS: We Love You Jagiya~~...

At Morning.......

The Sunrays through the window slowly hitted Your eyes, You slowly Opened Your eyes....You rubbed your Eyes to adjust your vision...
But suddenly You Felt a warm hand On Your Waist, You slowly raised Your Body By the support of Your Elbow, Your eyes Damn Widen When You Saw Taehyung, Yoongi and Jungkook Jimin sleeping on Your Bed, .....FULLY NAKED and Covering their Half Body under the blanket...

ou Heard Shower's noise From bathroom, suddenly You Felt Really cold, You Looked down at Your Self and realised that You're All naked Too...You quickly wrapped a huge white silky sheet around Your Chest, You immediately Get off the Bed and without waking anyone....

You noticed Your wedding gown and Their wedding suits on Floor, Anxiety and Panick Took over Your Body, You Can feel Pain In Your lower abdomen,....

Y/n: N~No~~

Your eyes landed on the mirror, You seem yourself, There was Lot of Purple Dark marks on Your neck Even Bites....

Don't know what Got into you, Your Face Goes Blank but tears Still Rollin' Down, You grabbed the sheet around Your Chest and Walked out With Your sloppy and Unsynced footsteps...

You didn't Even realised and You we're already in living room..... Suddenly Your legs gave and You Felt on Your knees, You started to cry Your heart out while Your knees in pain....

*BTS POV*

Namjoon came Out of Bathroom While Drying His wet hair With Towel....
Namjoon: Good Morning Dear Wife~~
He Noticed Y/n isn't There on bed anymore'... Namjoon throwed the Towel Away and get towards the Bed to wake up the Other members.....
Namjoon: Yahh....Get Up... and Look..Y/n is Nowhere..?
Maknae Line and Yoongi Quickly snapped out of Their Sleep As They Heard namjoon....

Taehyung: No....She can't Leave..?

We all started to begin Anxious, Yoongi and Maknae Line With namjoon immediately Left the Room to Look for Y/n.....

Jin was Comin' towards the kitchen With breakfast in His hand for Y/n....But Then He Heard Someone's cryin' noise.... That's the moment, Hoseok came while while attending a Call but then his eyes landed on Y/n on Floor cryin' hard.....
Hoseok: Y/n...??
Jin Looked at Hoseok's voice and Saw Y/n..... Maknae Line and Yoongi, Namjoon also came and quickly rushed to Y/n, Our Heart Fell to our Stomach When We realised she's cryin'......

Before We could reach Her, She Quickly Dragged her Self Away From us, She rested her Back on sofa's side, She Hugged her self and kept cryin', In that Thin Silky sheet....
Jungkook: Y/n... Baby.? What's wron£~
Y/n: SHUT UP....! *Shattering voice*...How Can Y'all do This To Me....!
She was cryin' like no tomorrow, Her Pain Was visible in Her eyes, We realised what We did was wrong....

We have seen Y/n always Smilin' and Giggling like Angel, But For the First We Seen her crying and We we're the cause of Her Tears, We looked ateachother with disappointment and quickly kneeled down around her.....
Namjoon stretched His Hand Towards Y/n to wipe her tears But Y/n quickly shrugged off his Hands And yelled...
Y/n: DON'T TOUCH ME...! I feel so Disgusted~~... Don't ~~*broke into cryin'*.....

We Didn't realised But we're cryin' to see our Wife in Pain, Hearts Sting in Pain.....
Jimin: Y/n..... I'm Sorry...I~~...We shouldn't have did That....! *Cryin'*...
Taehyung: We we're insecure that you'll Leave us......Baby.....You don't Even have Idea How Much We love you....! I'm so sorry...?
Y/n: But Your Insecurities Ruined Me...? RUINED ME~'
She was in so much paint, So We we're, tears Rollin' Down as We're Sobbing loudly....

Suddenly Y/n stopped crying but still softly sobbing,Her eyes we're on Ground......
Y/n: I~~.....Ya Know..Why I Said Yes in Front Of priest, Not because I was scared of y'all..... But Because I.....Loved Y'all...!
We Felt like Time frozed, were shocked once we Heard Y/n saying those words Which we never expected.... We Felt Felt our heart clenching tight in the Chest , She Raised her Head Again,Hot Tears we're Falling through Her cheeks.... That's When The reality Hitted us... snapped us out of our thoughts.....

We realised What a Sin We have did With our Love....Not only Us but Also Y/n Was Beyond Hurt...
Jin: It was Me...! I' planned this.... I'm Your Your Culprit...! Please....*cryin' hard*.... I Love You Y/n... I'm so Sorry...!
Taehyung: Please.... I know This is unforgivable but please....Give us a Chance...!!
Jungkook: We Don't deserve You... But We can't Live Without You... Please...!
Yoongi: You Said We deserve a Good life... But That Good life Is Only With You....*cryin'*... There is No Us Without You...! Our Happiness, Sadness or Life Starts From you and Ends up...!

Hoseok: Please....Y/n...Just Please...j~Just Give us a Fcking Chance... We Promise We'll Won't do This ever Gain please...!
Y/n and Us.... We're Cryin' our heart Out,Tears Uncontrollably rolling down containing The Pain and sorrow in Our heart....Y/n was Only in that thin Sheet, It was cold atmosphere So Yoongi Removed His Jacket and Put it on Y/n but She protested, She was Still cryin'  and Yoongi Tryi'n to Put on the Jacket....
Y/n: Stop it....I Said Don't Touch Me~~
Yoongi Couldn't hold anymore, He wrapped His Hands around Y/n and Pulled her into Warn Hug...

To be continued......

Note:
Do Vote 🌟 Vote 🌟🌟🌟🌟