#Part 1: "Kidnapped"

Disclaimer....
Soft Hearted People kindly Stay Away from This FF. This is an Ot7 ff Based on a 5 different Homicide Movies That I have watched, So basically This Story is Based on Author's Imagination,So DO NOT TAKE IT SERIOUSLY.  Read it on Your Own Risk.
I'm warning again', This is not a Sweet , Clingy Story So Don't Expect This Story to be A Fairytales or Somethi'n .

°°°°°°°

*Author K POV*....

*Loud insane Screaming Sounds*....

Nurse:*Panicked voice*...Ohh No....That ward No.208's Patients are Goin' out of control...!

Ward boy: Yeah...They Are again' Losing Their control'...! What to do.....??

The Whole Donsang Asylum was Echoing with the The Screams and wild Growls of em'.. Em' ? Who.? The Most Insane and Psychotic Patients of Donsang Asylum .....B...T....S.....

Nurse 2: We can't handle em'.. but only She can....Dr. Jang Y/n...!

Ward boy: Right.. I'll Go and Call Her...Only She can Calm em' down...!

The ward boy immediately ran Towards the Doctor's Cabin Faster than thunder.....

Ward boy Stormed into Doctor's Cabin....

Ward boy: Dr Jong....?? Those psychopaths agai~~~

He Frozed at His place When He noticed there is no one in the Cabin, It's all' Alone....                                                                 
Ward boy: Where is Dr. ??

*In asylum*

Taehyung: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH....~~.  *Painfull Scream*.....

Jungkook: Open This fcking door...! *Punching on Doors*....
Jimin: Mah Head Hurts....! Open this Door or Else WE'LL KILL Y'ALL....!

BTS, 7 Brothers, They Belongs From a Very Rich family , But because of a Huge event in Their Life, They lost Their Mental balanced,They Used to Hit People and Even Harm em' , TWO Years Ago, They Got Admitted in One of the Best mental asylum Donsang, They Are Still the most Dangerous patients They Have Hurted Some of the Doctors And Nurse before, ...

Namjoon: Call Y/n....! We Want to see her...! *Hitting walls*....

Yoongi: Y/NNNNNNN....!! please Come Here.... I'm Goin' Crazy Without Her....!

Y/n....Or Doctor Jong Y/n, BTS's Doctor......., The Only Doctor or You Could Say Only Human Who can Handle em'. The whole Asylum fears From BTS, But she's the only one who Can Understand em', and Treat em' like Normal Humans,

All the 7 Brothers Screaming Because of the Urge to Meet and see Y/n.. Causing the Pain in Their Mind, But suddenly They Frozed at Their moment when they Heard A Sweet Voice singing Song......

*Y/n POV*

Nurse Opened the Cells Door and You Entered With a Guitar in your hand and A Angelic Smile on your face.....
BTS calmed as They Saw you, You brightly smiled like a Angel and play the Guitar while singing along......

You stopped singing and playin' Guitar, ....

Y/n:...Soo...Missed Me...?