𝟙𝟠

"Ah finally! My legs were starting to cramp in there." Tanaka exclaimed as he stretched his legs.

"Bro, you and Noya literally had the whole back seat to yourselves and you had your feet up. How are you sore?" M/n bonked in his head as he passed him. The wing spiker then did his best to jab his friend on the side.

Falling in the process.

"PFFT DUMBASS!" Nishinoya called out from the other side of the bus, helping suga get some stuff out.

M/n chuckled and made his way over to Hinata, "Yo Sho! What you getting ready to talk smack to Lev again?"

"Nope! I'm ready to just show him how much I've improved!" He looked at the middle blocker with determined eyes. The second year chuckled and ruffled the boy hair.

"I'm proud of you Sho, you're speaking up on how you want to play and changing yourself for the better of the game and yourself." He smiled gently at him.

Hinata then looked down with a guilty look, "I didn't ruin anything between you and Kageyama did I? Because of that night.." his voice becoming quieter as to not attract the others attention.

M/n sighed and wrapped his arm around his shoulder pulling them closer. "we're fine sho, he's okay too we talked out the whole situation that happened in the kitchen. But all I want you to do is focus on right now is getting better so we can defeat Seijoh once and for all!"

"Right! Thanks M/n-san!"
_______________

The least to say. They were getting absolutely crushed.

The times M/n was swapped in he got in a few good blocks, however when it ever came to receiving the would get shaken up on how hard Bokuto or Lev hit it.

However, no matter how hard they tried they were the team that ran the most penalties.

It was such a relief when they were all done for the day and it was now on to individual training.

M/n along with Nishinoya and Tanaka flopped onto the floor breathless.

"Toka..Water-" the middle blocker rolled onto his back and gave weak grabby hands for his sister to hand him water.

She rolled her eyes and chuckled and handed the boy the bottle. Immediately he sat up and chugged it.

"Yo M/n!" The [H/C] man turned in the direction his voice was being called.

Near the front of the gym was Kuroo and Bokuto, Akaashi heading over to the two with his belongings. "Wanna join us for some training! Looks like you need to work on your blocks!" Kuroo laughed.

M/n took a breath laugh and shook his head, "maybe next time I got some other stuff to practice!"

They waved eachother goodbye and looked up to see no Kageyama at all. He lightly kicked at Hitoka's leg grabbing her attention.

"Where's Tobio?"

"Oh he's training his sets in another gym with coach." M/n gave a pout but decided he can go through practice without his partner there.

"Hey Yuu! Could you help me with receives again?" He asked finally getting up and walking over to the probably unconscious libero.

His head turned toward the boy, "sorry man I promised Daichi I'd start working on setting the ball today. How about tomorrow? I'm sure there something else you can work on!" He sighed finally getting up.

N/n offered him a hand and pulled the smaller boy up, "yeah tomorrow sounds fine." He gave a smile.

Well I mean there's always spiking. But I'm sure if Yuu's gonna practice his sets then he might need Suga's help. And Tobio isn't here so..