𝟛

F/C = Favorite Color
_________________

JAHDJWJF WHAT THE FRICKY FRACK?!? ITS LITERALLY BEEN 15 MINUTES SINCE AND SUGA GOT HERE AND THEY'RE STILL GOING AT IT?!?!?!

M/N and Suga examined the duo as they continuously kept up their receiving game. The gym door slid open revealing a sleepy Tanaka.

That sleepiness then turned into shock once the second year realized what was infront of his eyes.

"How long have they been at it?" He said as he walked up to the two other upperclassmen.

"Well we got here 15 minutes ago so" Suga replied trailing off as he stared at the two.

"It's been non-stop?!" The wing-spiker yelled. "Mhmm" was all M/N could reply as he bit his nails, scared they might fuck up any moment.

Kageyama hit down the ball to Hinata, with him retrieving it with..... Not so much an ease.

"Okay let's take a bre-"

"NO! it hasn't hit the floor!" The oranged haired male replied balancing back into his retrieving position. Kageyama sighed as he hit the ball again "fine"

The ball went flying over pass hinata instead of toward him. "Well fuck! How the hell is he suppose to hit that!" M/N exclaimed as he broke threw one of his nails.

"Well" suga began " Hinata has insane athletic ability since middle school, but he has this insane thrust for victory. I'm sure he'll drive himself to make it."

M/N looked from Suga to the carrot-top boy and saw him running toward the ball.

Come on. Make it. Send it back.

And just with a little reach from his arm, he hit the ball and set it back to Kageyama. "He did it!" The two second years cheered.

M/N looked over to his partner in Glee, he was going into a setting position.

OH SHIT ITS HAPPENING AJFJWJJE

The other two noticed you freaking out and excited and notice what Kageyama was about to do. Suddenly he sets the ball, to the the boy he said he would never set it to.

"Look at that, he finally set him one!" The third year said, they all turned to Hinata waiting for him to run up. "Ah too bad, there's no way he has enough strength to spike that."

When Hinata finally looked up M/N saw the million lights that lit up in his eyes. The big smile that quickly went over his face as he started running to the ball.

He hit it.

"Wow he's got a jump"

"How was he even able to hit that?!"

"Hell yeah! Let's go Sho-Chan!" M/N ran up to the first year and high fives him with both hands. "That was so cool! You jump so high! And you ran so fast like 'swoom'! And the ball was just on the other side like 'baam'!"

Hinata's smile only grew wider as his upperclassmen complimented him. "Yeah it was so cool!" He remarked giggled through.

"Hey" the two excited boys turned to the voice, obviously coming from Kageyama. He turned towards Hinata "tomorrow, we'll win." He began to walk off.

M/N immediately lached onto the poor ravenette "did thee Tobio just say 'we', oh my god you've grown so much!" The H/C male laughed as Kageyama sent him a glare.

"It's a good thing ya sent him that toss, I got worried for a bit that you'd be too scared." M/N patted his back. "I wasn't scared!!" He barked back