𝟡

Sorry for the very late update, there probably gonna be more of that since I'm really busy but I'll to get them out as soon as I can ^^
___________________
"So Azumane ended up showing up after all! Not just that we have him and Yuu back on the team, AND A COACH!" M/N yelled in delight as he grasped tightly onto his partners hand.

He turned towards with a big smile "And with you guys, we could be strong enough to beat Oikawa!"

Kageyama grinned "I'm pretty sure we're definitely better then Oikawa at this point." Causing the other to laugh and nod.

They continued to walk to Kageyama's house in comfortable silence. Hand in hand under the start night.

"Hey" Kageyama called out quietly, as if he was afraid to break the silence. M/N turned it him, seeing him look towards the ground. Seeming as if he was hesitant to speak.

"Do, um, I mean after, after we finish golden wreck- I mean- week" he continued for a bit of endless stuttering until he decided to just give up. Causing the other boy to laugh.

"After golden week? You wanna go on a date or something?~" the middle blocker teased. The ravenette turned his head away to hide his on coming blush and slowly nodded.

An even bigger smile creeped onto M/N face, he quickly threw his arms around the setter. "Well duh! Why would I say no!" He placed a quick peck on his check. "since you asked it's all up to you. No pressure, but definitely putting pressure." He gave a cheeky smile

Kageyama let out a breathy laugh as he continued walking. "Well, do your best and I might just take you too the new cafe that opened up last week" he teased, ending his sentence in a sing-song voice.

M/N only became more ecstatic, "Hell yeah! I'm holding you up to that man!"

They walked off to the Kageyama residents.
-----------------------

"COME ON N/N BUT YOU BACK INTO IT!' Nishinoya yelled from the other side on the court.

"IM LITERALLY DIVING FOR THE BALL! HOWS THAT NOT PUTTING MY BACK INTO IT!" The middle blocker argued back, wiping the sweat from his face with his shirt.

He went into position once again, trying to catch his breath. "One more time!"

Tanaka, on the other side of the court, nodded and threw the ball to Sugawara. Who then set it back to Tanaka. M/N paid close attention to the spikers hand, seeing the direction he was aiming for.

He quickly ran his way over as the ball was to rapidly falling to the floor. He held his hands out infront of him, waiting for the mer second that the ball would come. It did. Only not his hand, but of course.

His face.

god dammit.

"HOLY SHIT N/N ARE YOU OKAY?!" Nishinoya yelled as he ran over, but it was obvious he was trying to suppress his laugher. As well as Tanaka and Tsukishima. The [H/C] boy sat up holding onto his head, groaning.

"Yeah, I mean I'm not bleeding so I'm fine" he said as he touched his nose to check if blood came out.

"Man he's just like another version of Hinata" Tsukishima joked, which make yamaguchi and Kageyama snicker.

"I am on the floor sir! I will break your shin's!" M/N raged as looked over to the blonde boy.

"Yachi-san, calm down." Suga sighed as he went to check the boys eyes for any sign of a concussion. "What day is it?"

"Friday, obviously" replied. "And who's your favorite Senpai?" Suga gave a smug smile. M/N rolled his eyes and smiled.

"You of course Suga-san."