𝟎𝟐𝟗. - welcome to new york, it's been waiting for you

CHAPTER TWENTY NINE
( welcome to new york,
it's been waiting for you ! )

CHAPTER TWENTY NINE( welcome to new york, it's been waiting for you ! )

IT'S LIKE 'WELCOME TO NEW YORK'
BY TAYLOR SWIFT COME TO LIFE

(  * ˚ ˑ༄ؘ ✦ )

A RANDOM KID FROM NEW YORK BLOWING A BUBBLE in front of his friends and transforming into the costume of a sidekick to a pretty big superhero was not in aurora's 2017 bingo card. out of panic, henry had zapped the game shaker kids and his sister. aurora would be lying if she said she wasn't freaking out too. it was a very high-level situation that they've gotten themselves into.

after aurora had calmed henry down (and herself), she finally got to thinking about what to do. then it hit her.

she'll just call charlotte.

as aurora always says: when in crisis, call charlotte. she always knows what to do.

after a short, yet anxiety filled, conversation, they decided they had to bring the kids to the man cave and tell ray about what happened.

aurora and henry had grabbed a bin from his garage and stuffed the kids inside. they then went to junk n' stuff, where charlotte was waiting for them and made their way downstairs.

"henry! help me!" schwoz cried as henry, aurora, and charlotte pushed the bin into the man cave.

"no! no! i can't, man. i got somethin' goin' on right now," henry said, panicking.

"alright, that's it. bork, take the half of schwoz that has a mouth outta here," ray demanded. aurora didn't even notice that schwoz was in half until ray said something.

he must've been doing a magic trick and forgot how to do it.

again.

"ah! no no no. wait, wait, you have to take my feet! no! no! stay alive! i will find you!" schwoz wailed as his upper half got dragged away through the secret door.

henry took out a napkin from his pocket and covered hudson's face. "hey, henry, who's in the—" ray paused, "hey, are those the game shaker kids?"

"okay, now don't get mad," henry began as he walked up to him.

suddenly, the four kids started regaining consciousness. "henry, they're waking up!" charlotte tells.

"what? oh, shhhh-arlotte! open the elevator door!"

"ah geez."