𝟎𝟎𝟐. - amortentia: the most powerful love potion in the world

CHAPTER TWO
( amortentia: the most powerful
love potion in the world ! )

CHAPTER TWO( amortentia: the most powerful love potion in the world ! )

WELL, NO NEED TO SOUND
SO DEFENSIVE ABOUT IT

(  * ˚ ˑ༄ؘ ✦ )

IT WAS A LITTLE AFTER MIDNIGHT WHEN AURORA GOT a text from ray saying to meet him at the man cave. she was confused as to why, especially at this hour, but she went regardless. it's not like she was doing anything anyways. she was just up watching some stupid movie on tv. she arrived at the same time as charlotte and henry did. twenty minutes has passed and still no sign of ray. now, they were pacing around anxiously.

"why would he want us here after midnight on a thursday?" henry asks.

"i don't know, but if it's because he had a bad dream again, i am not gonna sing him a lullaby this time,"charlotte says.

"maybe it's an emergency," aurora suggests. "like maybe he—"

she was cut off by the elevator opening and jasper coming out of it with his american flag onesie and curlers in his hair, "i'm here!" aurora, charlotte, and henry stare at him.

"that's," henry points at jasper, "an emergency."

"are you... why would... curlers?!" charlotte exclaims as she walks toward jasper.

"what, you thought my hair was naturally curly?"

"my trust issues just got worse," aurora comments.

the alarm beeps and the tube shot down. they all stare as ray appeared, "heyyy," he greets with a huge smile. "hello, friends. welcome," he grabs aurora's shoulders, "welcome!"

"uh, sure."
"yeah."
"alright."
"yeah, hey."

"and now... i want to introduce you guys to someone very special," the alarm beeps again and a woman appears from the tube.

aurora leans to her friends, "who's that?"

"i don't know," henry whispers back, "it looks like a woman."

"yeah," jasper nods. aurora and charlotte look at each other and rolled their eyes at the two.

"everyone," ray began, "this is gwen." he wraps his arms around her waist as she wraps hers around his shoulders, "hi guys," she greets.