15. Christmas Shopping

Harry's pov

I sighed as I saw the twins.
"We weren't even kissing" I reasoned.

"You better not," said George or Fred, I don't know.

"Wow! I finally get to meet the twins. What a pleasure" ginny gasped mockingly.

"The pleasure is ours," they said as they kissed ginny's hand.

"Ahem! I'm still here" I said but was ignored by them.

"We heard a lot about you-"

"Aren't you a little trouble maker? More like us?" The twins winked.

"Guess we will find out, wouldn't we?" Ginny winked back.

Okay, great! I'm just watching my girlfriend team up with the twins and it's not a good idea.
Whatsoever, I still get to spend my Christmas with ginny which is more than enough for me.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

Hermione has just arrived and we are all seated in the hall.

"Kath doesn't even like being with her grandmother, why would she come so late?" Whined ginny. This conversation is been going for like five minutes straight. I wish she could drop it. I mean, of course, I care about Kathy but she's coming tomorrow right? What's there to talk about?

"It's okay, ginny. She'll be coming tomorrow" said mione and ginny nodded.

"Christmas presents," said ron "we should shop, right? So, when should we go?"

"How about tomorrow?" I suggested. "Not too many days we have there"

"Yeah, we could go tomorrow" agreed mione.

"Mmm, after Kathy comes. Sounds good to me" said ginny.
Sometimes it feels like ginny's in love with Kathy and not me. This thought only made me chuckle.

"You okay?" Asked ginny.

"Yes," I assured her.

After a lot of talking and playing, we heard Molly saying "time for bed, dears. Hermione and ginny could share one room. Is that okay with you, ginny?" She asked.

Ginny glanced at me and nodded, yes.

From the corner of my eye, I could see mione's looking at ron.

We made it to our respective rooms after a quick kiss.
After another ten minutes,
"Okay, I'm going," said ron.

"Yeah, no funny business, ron. Your family is just downstairs" I smirked and winked at him.

"Shut up. I could say the same thing for you" He glared at me playfully and reached for the door just when the door clicked open.

"Ginny?" I heard ron's voice.

I immediately jumped out of my bed to run there.

"Well, I like sharing room with mione but not when my boyfriend is next door," Said Ginny shyly.

Ron grinned and so did I.

"Don't laugh!" She glared at me. "It was Hermione's idea" she protested.

"Okay, whatever you say, sis. I'm leaving anyway. Also, wake up early tomorrow. Don't want my mom to find this out now, would you?"

"We'll see about that. Good night, ron" ginny walked in closing the door behind herself.

"Hi" I grinned sheepishly at her.

She rolled her eyes and snuggled under my duvet.

I smiled and made my way to my bed snuggling next to her.
"If you haven't come, trust me, I would have," I told her, kissing her temple softly.

"Mmm," she wrapped her hands around my waist, placing her head on my chest.
"I did come, though"

"Thanks, gin" I smiled, brushing her hair lightly.

"Mmm"

"Sleepy?" I asked.

She nodded.

"Okay. Good night, love"

*************************

"Kathy!" Ginny shouted just as Kathy entered the home.

"Hey ginny" she smiled.

Ginny embraced her in a tight hug. "I've missed you"

" I bet you did. I mean, who wouldn't?" Kathy replied making me, ron and mione laugh.

We all welcomed her.

Diagon Alley

"Why are we here again?" Asked Kathy.

"Christmas shopping" Mione announced. 

"I don't do shopping, not my thing," She said.

Wait, who doesn't do Christmas shopping? That's weird.

"Will be your thing today," Said ginny.
"Okay, we will split. Guys and girls. See you later than" She kissed my cheek.

"What why?" I asked.

"C'mon harry, you're being clingy and whiny again. Girls need their space. Let's go" Ron dragged me away from them.
I sighed. It's going to be a long day.

××××××××××××××××

Ginny's pov

"I honestly have no idea what to buy" I announced.

"Me neither" They both agreed, laughing.

"Well, this is going to be hard then"

"How about a book? Something that would help and more useful" Mione suggested.

"Not to break it you, mione. But, books are not everyone's favourite" Said Kathy.

"She's not wrong." I agreed. "We should think better," I said.
Also, this is my first Christmas with my friends. This has to be special. I want it to be special.

"Okay, let's split up too then," Kathy said. "We have to buy each other's present too, right?"

I agreed and so did mione.

So, where to now?

Without giving it much thought, I headed to the Weasley's Wizards Wheezes.

As I stepped in, I couldn't help but stare at every inch of the shop in surprise. It's like the whole magic world was fit in one shop.

I was throbbing for a company, doesn't want to explore everything on my own. Then I heard my name. I flipped around to find twins walking towards me with a smirk on their faces.

"Welcome to the famous Weasley's Wizard Wheezes in the whole Wizarding world. How are you enjoying it all by yourself?" They asked.

"It is great. You guys are so amazing. I have to buy presents for my friends so I had to come alone. Will you guys please help me with it?" I asked. I don't know why I'm asking them but I don't have much of a choice.

"If that is the case-"

"You arrived at just the right place"

With that it took me two hours to complete my shopping. I bought presents for everyone.

But in the end the twins gave me a ring, it's a beautiful ring with a red ruby on it. Atleast, that's what I thought it was in the first and then they told me it's a trick. It's not ruby but when the person presses it, that stone would open and flash red color all over them. They asked me to give that to Harry as a proposal. I told them it was crazy but eventually I agreed. I want to see that priceless expression his face. How can I miss some good prank? And on my boyfriend?

When I finally left the store I found mione and kathy staring at something intently.

"Hey guys" I greeted. I looked at the direction of their eye gaze to find Harry crowded around some girls...

_____________________________

Boring 😴😴
I get it.

Something's coming up.. Something huge.. I guess you're not ready for it.. I am not too.