6. Unexpected visitor

Third-person pov

"Why didn't you tell me if you knew he loved me all along?" Asked ginny to Hermione.

Currently, they're in the library, their usual spot.

"Well, you didn't tell me that he confessed to you so I'm calling it even" argued Hermione.

"Touché!" Ginny grinned. "So, everyone knew except for Kathy and me" Hermione nodded. "Along with sirius" she added.

Hermione smiled "we knew from the beginning of the year. But harry just told me yesterday about this newly formed love triangle"

"Love triangle?"

"You know between you, Harry and Kathy. I know somehow you would end up falling for harry but Kathy? I didn't see this coming at all"

"Yeah, that was completely unexpected. Wait, how do you know I'll fall for harry? Even I didn't know" retorted ginny.

"I'm a know-it-all for a reason" she winked. "Anyway, how are things between Harry and you?"

"Fine, I guess"

"You guess?"

Ginny wasn't sure about where this conversation is leading and she never had any relationship talk with her friends neither in the past. Though with Hermione, she knew she could trust her and open up.

"I'm not sure, mione. He spends most of his time with Kathy even though I'm the one who told him to do so, I couldn't take it. After knowing how Kathy feels for harry, I could have my insecurities right? It's not like I don't trust Harry, it's just...I...I want to spend my time with him...almost every minute" ginny breathed finally.

"Wow ginny, I didn't know you love him this much. That's super cute." Mione giggled goofily.

Ginny rolled her eyes. "Mione, the point!?"

"Oh yeah, I understand you, though Kathy's our friend, friends do have insecurities for each other especially when it comes to their boyfriends" mione winked again.

Ginny stared at Hermione with a stunned expression "you're not Hermione! What have you done to her?"

Hermione laughed "come on, I'm not just the bookworm."

Ginny nodded. "I just feel bad, mione. For pushing harry away and it feels like I'm hiding something big behind my best friend. It's like betraying her and if she finds all this out, I could never face her"

"No, ginny. You are relinquishing your love for your friendship. I see very few people do that and I'm so proud of you. And harry understands you, he'd never let you go or ruin your friendship with Kathy" she gently squeezed ginny's hand in assurance.

"Thanks, mione."

"Sooo, did you guys kiss?" Asked Hermione, her eyes beaming with excitement.

"No no, I'm not telling you that" ginny smirked.

"C'mon, ginny, Harry didn't tell me what exactly happened, please. I kept asking this question to ron too many times that he got tired of it and had to snog me senseless to shut me up" Hermione turned bright red after realising what she just said.

Ginny burst into laughter. Thankfully, they are under a silencing spell around.

**************************
After some time,

"Hey, Hermione" Greeted harry as he sat next to ginny.

"Oh hey, harry. What brings you to the library?...ginny?" She teased him.