1. Meanwhile

Hello mates!
This is the sequel of "A New beginning" So if anyone haven't read that yet, please do. And who already read that please check out the last chapter again just in case if you forgot because of my late lazy ass update :)

I'm really excited for this book hope you are too.
___________________________________

Meanwhile with harry and Kathy in hogsmeade

Harry's pov

Date? I huffed. It's not a date for me. I don't even know why Kathy said it that way. I didn't say anything though, I don't wanna hurt her. She's been so helpful ever since that whole incident with ginny.

Anyway, we are in three broomstick's now along with ron and Hermione. The plan is to have some drinks here and go separate ways, by separate I mean, Hermione and ron, Kathy and I. It didn't bother me much, spending time with Kathy wouldn't be a difficult task because I'm used to it. Though I got so many invitations for this hogsmeade weekend, I chose to go with her. I can't go with the person I love anyway.

This week has been exhaustive as hell. Maybe from all the crying and heads duties. I rarely saw professor Slughorn. I feel terrible for ginny. Even though I wasn't talking to her, I used to watch her from afar. She looked like she's been crying a lot. It was my mistake, she used to be happy all the time and I made her life miserable. Even today she was left alone in the castle. I asked ron and Hermione to bring her to hogsmeade but she rejected the offer.
Of course, she's good at rejecting.

Eventually, I understood why she rejected me. She was shocked, she didn't see this coming. That is selfish of me to ask for returning the same feelings. Leaving ginny aside, dean is my another massive trouble. I'm afraid or insecure, I don't know, I'm scared if he would be the reason for her not wanting me. I'm terrified that, maybe one day ginny comes up to me and says 'harry, meet my boyfriend, dean'

No no no no no. 'You are my girlfriend!' I'd scream back. But who are we kidding? She's not my girlfriend.

"Earth to harry!" Kathy shouted.

"Umm sorry"

"You are too busy in your world these days"

I just stayed quiet.

"So, where are we heading now? Hermione and ron already left. You promised you'd show me hogsmeade. C'mon, let's hurry up" she squealed.

Next, we reached Zonko's jokes shop. Why are we even here? Kathy's looking around and I stood at one corner leaning against the wall with my hands in my Jean pockets.

After a few minutes, Kathy came running to me "look, I think I'll take this" she smiled brightly showing me a box "ginny's afraid of crackers" she gave a wicked grin.

"No" I immediately shouted. I don't want anyone causing any trouble to ginny, not after all the trouble I caused her. Kathy paled at my sudden outburst "how about ron? He's scared of crackers too?" I suggested with a fake smile.

"Great!" She grinned and walked away. I sighed. Sorry, ron.

After Zonkos, Kathy pointed to Madam Puddifoots. No way I'm going in there. Couples would be eating each other's faces off. That will make both of us uncomfortable.

We just walked vaguely. "What happened with you and ginny?" She asked out of nowhere.

It startled me. "N-n-nothing" I stammered. "Why are you asking?"

"C'mon harry, it's so obvious," she said.

Wait, did ginny tell Kathy?

"What is?"