ᵘⁿʷᵃⁿᵗᵉᵈ ᵏⁱˢˢ 🔞

Start from the beginning

Don't mind me. It's a habit. A good movie needs a good popcorn.

Trevor's eyes flickered purple. He was still weak after what happened in Samuel's home. But he knows he's strong enough to hunt.

He lifted his hands and a black bow and arrow appeared. The tip of his arrow had a stain of purple liquid. A lethal poison that can paralize his prey within a split second.

He wouldn't wanna kill the tiger. Because serving it fresh and alive would be the best for their little beast friend.

Yalex appeared beside him. Still holding the popcorn and wanted to see him shoot the arrow up close.

The younger's stance is so appealing and he can't help but compliment him in his mind. Trevor can obviously hear it and it gave him quite a boost.

A small and proud smirk plastered his lips while his eyes remained in a deadly gaze. He muttered something as if whispering his fell voice to the air.

The tiger lifted it's head with a very curious manner. It look around and eventually spotted the sorcerer's eyes.

And that was Trevor's cue. He freed the arrow from his grasp and it flew to the tiger's eyes before it can make a run for its life.

Satisfied. The demon and the sorcerer walked to the now paralized tiger on the ground.

It's not dead yet. But will be within a few minutes because of the lethal shot it got from Trevor.

"Good job Trevor." Yalex complimented and would've clapped his hands if it wasn't for his precious popcorn. Although his eyes were dangerously glued at the younger.

Very dangerous...

(This would get a little steamy between taejun so if any of you are uncomfortable with this part. Feel free to ignore the chapter.)

"Let's take him back to the house." Trevor said while still wearing the same satisfied expression.

He was about to carry the tiger when Yalex suddenly pushed him and pinned him to one of the trees.

Before he could react.
Yalex had crashed his lips on his. Kissing him in a very hot manner. Trevor's eyes shot open as he tried to pry off the demon.

Yalex leaned back a little with a small glare.

"Kiss back." He commanded before kissing the younger again.

Trevor loathed the feeling so much to the bones. But he couldn't help himself as he finds the kiss very addicting. Like a drug.

And soon enough. He was responding to the demon's kiss. Unconsciously pulling the demon closer to eliminate the remaining space between them.

Although it made him feel totally deja vu whenever Coleen crosses his mind.
But the kiss is way too powerful to overpower everything he thinks. And before he knew it. He was in an intense making out with Yalex.

He traced his delicate fingers up to his hair
Gripping it in a firm hold as he pulls him more closer. Earning a grunt from the other.

Soon. Yalex started trailing his kisses down to his jaw and to his neck. Littering marks on the spots he found very amusing. While his own hands was busy snaking the younger's body at every part that earned him a delightful yet sinful sound from him.

He felt too satisfied everytime the younger would moan under his hold. It sounds like music to his ears.

Yalex went back into kissing him. Slipping in his tounge to explore the younger's cavern. Which eventually earned him a gasp as the younger tries to seek for oxygen.
But Yalex wouldn't let him. He kept kissing Trevor with a harsh pace. Nibbling and abusing his now swollen lips.

Trevor felt his knees wobbled. Sensing about it, Yalex quickly lifted him. Wrapping his legs on his torso and pinning him to the tree again.

Their kiss went into a sudden slow pace. Trying to savour it as if it will end any sooner.

Yalex abruptly stop when he began to hear sniffles and quiet sobs from the younger. He could feel his small hands gripping tightly on his shoulder. His eyes were shut close and Yalex could see droplets of tears that was glistening through the faint moonlight. Staining his pinkish cheeks.

"This is wrong...."

I hope you liked the chapter.
Don't forget to vote and comment to share your thoughts.