Mina laughed. "Well, his penmanship is not that good too! You let me read one of his letter and we both made fun of how he has a lot of erasures," she said, both of them laughing but instantly stopped for a bit when the librarian walked past them.

"I think we should go back to class now," Dahyun said, holding back her laughter.

---

Dahyun has been writing with this unknown guy for the whole semester.

It all started when she accidentally left a letter on one of the library tables. On that letter she expressed how hurt and devasted she was after finding out that Moonbin is lying to her. Instead of speaking it out loud, she just decided to write down all her emotions, but accidentally left it on the library that day.

The next day, she hurriedly went back to the library to look for it. She felt relieved when found it still there. But she was surprised when she flipped at the back of the paper.

"Dahyun, did you found it?" Mina asked.

Dahyun hurriedly folded it and put it inside the pocket of her skirt. "Yes, I found it," she replied.

"Okay, let's go. The bell already rang," Mina said.

When Dahyun got home that day, she immediately wrote what's written at the back of her letter.

"I'm sorry to hear about that. No one deserves to get hurt especially by the ones they loved. I hope you're doing fine now.

I hope that you will find the one who will love and cherish you genuinely. You deserve to be happy and loved.

I've been in a relationship before. My ex-girlfriend decided to focus on her studies first, which is a good thing of couse, but I still feel sad. But yeah, I guess, we all have different priorities, right?

I'm not good with words, but if you are still not feeling okay after your breakup with your boyfriend, or if you are facing other problems, you can write it down again. I will be glad to read them.

I recommend you to read "It's Ok To Feel Things Deeply" by Carissa Potter and write me down your thoughts about it."

The next day, Dahyun went to the library and search for that book. When she found it, she didn't realized how immersed she was as she is reading the book.

It took her a day to finish reading it. After that, she write down her thoughts about the book. She inserted the letter inside the book and put it back on the shelf where she got it.

She didn't visit the library the next day, not wanting to have any hopes that he will read her letter and write back again.

But the next day, she went to school a bit early and immediately went to the library. She searched the book and when she finally got to hold it again, her heart is beating so fast when she opened it. A different letter was there. She opened it and excitedly read it.

"Hi! I'm glad you like this book. It's really good, right? It actually helped me moved on with my ex-girlfriend, and you know allowed me to feel emotions that others seem to be invalidating.

I didn't know that you will actually write back to me. I'm actually worried that you will find me scary or weird. But thankfully, you didn't. Because I'm not, I swear!

You are probably wondering why I wrote on another paper instead on the back of your letter. It's because I want to keep something too, you know. Does that sound creepy? Hopefully, not!

I mean, you can keep this letter if you want. But please don't laugh at my penmanship and really messy handwriting. I really tried to write neatly, but I don't know why my hand is shaking when writing this down.