.5.

Chapter five; 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐒

The group walked along the eerie, tranquil concrete sidewalk. They figured they could have a breather after endless chases of ghouls and ghastly mysteries of the paranormal.

"Melted? That's... Odd." Giyuu Tomioka held two fingers to his chin. Sanemi Shinazugawa looked at him with a dead ass irritated glare.

"Um, yeah. So, does anyone know how to make this thing leave us the actual fuck alone?"

"There is." Giyuu quickly responded, as the group instantly looked back at him.

"The man's coming back to life, right? So if we can kill Sukima and him, we can stop them both." He shortly explained, before being quickly wronged.

"No." Said Sabito, with quite a blank tone. "What?" "Suki's pregnant. I think she has twins or triplets."

"Wait— huh? How are you so sure?" Giyuu crossed his arms, clearly trying to process the fact he couldn't tell that his own Aunt was pregnant, but a man he had just reunited with recently after a good five years could.

Sabito cleared his throat, preparing to explain his beliefs.

"Well, my dad has showed me a lot of pregnant ladies before, and each of them were practically... his." He complained. It was obvious that he was vexed on how many lousy women his father had impregnated, even if his tone was soft, and calmed. Not to mention, all of them ended up leaving the two behind.

"Uh- how many ladies did your dad..." Sanemi paused, quite concerned for once on Sabito's situation..

"Seven. Yes, FUCKING SEVEN." He immediately responded, not even daring to make eye contact.

Nico looked at everyone; disappointed.
"Did you guys seriously think she was just an overweight woman?" He asked them with a disillusioned expression written all over his face.

"I mean-...." Obanai scratched the bag of his head, Nico scoffed as a miffed response.

"...Oh. Well, if we'll bring your Ojisan back to life... Sukima's life wouldn't count since her age is above twenty." Started Sanemi, trying to figure out what exactly could they do.

"...Then, what do we—?..."

Giyuu thought for a moment.

"...So then, we just kill some little demonic shits?" Nico popped himself into the conversation, "They're under twenty, and they kind of still count as humans, technically. We take their lives, then those are lives."

"...I feel it'd be a good idea." Said Tomioka, "We don't know for sure if the idea would work, but it makes sense. I'm assuming it's practical."

Most in the group of people had exchanged looks, sharing glances, and only standing in silence as a way to think.
"Fine. Let's do it."