.2.

Chapter two; 𝐏𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐈𝐔𝐌

Giyuu was surely awake. He just felt a bit enervated so he didn't try and bother exiting his bed. He felt his mother shake him gently by the shoulder.

"Giyuu.. me, your father and Tsutako are having to go somewhere.. You must stay with Oba Sukima for now.

Aunt-... What now?
He was unaware of this mysterious woman. What bothered him more is that he hasn't ever met her. Judging by the fact our ravenette is gravely antisocial especially when people are hard to approach; things won't go smoothly.

"It's your father's side. You haven't really seen her yet so we figured we'd let you sojourn with her."

He knew he wanted to argue. He knew that his parents were fully aware he wasn't capable of this himself.

But that would be stupid. Incredibly stupid, indeed.
He wasn't a dullard. He'd obviously have to accept either way.

"Okay." He answered.

"Great!" Giyuu's mother clasped her hands together, a warm smile having presence.

"Go pack your things, you'll be staying there for two months!"

Giyuu's eyes snapped wide open at the sentence.
Two. Whole. Fucking. MONTHS.

He knew how some of his Obasans could be to him.
Sometimes, they could be nosy little pricks and try to irritate you when you're feeling downed. Seriously, do some of them not know what personal space means?

"Why, yes! Our trip will last long... So I'll need you to hold on for a bit, baby!"

Giyuu gave a disgusted face at the pet name.
"Not to be too rude, but please restrain from calling me such odd names like that.." He sighed.

"Hmph! Fine! But pack your things! We'll go tomorrow!"

"To—... TOMORRO—?!"

Giyuu's mother smiled as Giyuu packed his clothes

"My... You're all grown up! Eighteen years old?! This should be illegal!" She exaggerated, though still showed off a cheerful beam.

"It isn't, mama. Could you please stop?..." He scratched the back of his head, wanting to be left alone.

Giyuu's mother then scoffed annoyingly at his avoidance.