.4.

Chapter four; 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍
A raven haired boy had kicked and shouted, as an attempt to draw attention, despite the fact him and Sukima were technically in the middle of nowhere; a deserted land.

"Let me GO! Fuckin' bitch!"

"Silence, vulgar-mouthed BRAT!"

The juvenile male's name was Nico — his father belonging to an affluent company. He'd ostensibly snuck out of his home to visit a friend's grave, unfortunately being abducted on his way.

His age being no lesser than fourteen; his appearance not being quite that flashy enough to catch everyone's eyes, but still noticeable enough to get a few glances at.

His hair was of you already may be aware of: ebony, midnight black while his iris color was an exploding gush of royal blue overlapping navy.

He wore a black T-shirt with a thin ink brown flight coat. He wore stained jeans that were splashed and spattered in dirt.

Nico managed to turn his torso, grunting as he hooked his left leg and flipped around, landing a turned kick at Suki. She shrieked as she fell over. Allowing Nico to escape.

He ran as fast as he could, trying to escape the monstrous woman who had just tried to abduct him. No— she had just done that.

He found the nearest house by once he'd started to get quite exhausted by all the fleeing and darting away.

He knew he wouldn't survive one night even no matter how far he was from Sukima, because she was accompanied by a special, ghoulish pneuma.

He knocked on the door hazily, he knew he was torpid. His dry throat and heavy panting proved his languorous feel.

"Er— Hello?" A tall fair skinned, crepe pink-haired male with eye-catching moderate periwinkle irises opened the door, a scar being presented openly from the right side of his mouth to his ear. The sight made Nico flinch.

The man's eyes widened once he saw the small raven.
"A kid," he breathed out, before bending lower to him, "You alright?"
"Do I..." Nico huffed, "...fuckin'— ....look like it?..." He said between mangled breaths. "Um,, come in, we'll treat you....?"

"Itoko-? Jukei?! Wait so are you two?

"Itoko-? Jukei?! Wait so are you two?.... Related?"

"Yeah, I think so. Why? What's to it? You his lover, or something like that?" Nico accused. He was quite aware it wasn't true, but wanted to tease for a reaction.