❦⑤

<——— This will help you indicate the switch of POVs! If you see this symbol then the story will take place in Suri's perspective! Hope you enjoy!

"Don't tell me—you actually ran into that twerp?" Levi's voice was hard and firm. For someone who rarely shows emotion, his face was quite easy to read.

Annoyed, irritated, unhappy. Usually he never appeared like this, but today when I mentioned running into Eren his soft demeanor changed. He sat across from me at the dinner table with his sliver eyes set on me.

Despite knowing this man for a year, his gaze still intimidates me. And usually it was a good thing.

"You act like it was a bad thing," I force out a chuckle. "He isn't all that terrible."

"Suri he made a crude remark about my—" His face suddenly brightens in the color red as he gestures his eyes down. "—you know!"

I fail miserably to hide my smirk and even more so when it came to my giggle. I knew all too well how upset Levi was about that. He glared down at his steak, his eyes lit with embarrassment and anger. Only I was the one who found it funny.

"Relax," I sigh as I attempt to hide my laughter. "He was joking."

"Joking or not that was still inappropriate! He's a shameless brat!"

I watch him carefully seeing how upset Levi became. I cursed at Eren's temper. It was the sole reason I couldn't sleep at night.

I had to tend to—Levi's frustration. And it left me in a pretty bad shape. But that's the least of my problems right now. Releasing a heavy sigh I stood, the chair screeching against the wooden floor.

"Should we go another round, darling?" I make my way towards him and swung my leg around till I sat atop him. He didn't seem all that phased, his eyes were still narrowed. "I'm sure I made it quite clear that what he said shouldn't make you worry. I mean—if you're still having trouble understanding then—" My hand snakes down his body till I grab hold of his belt buckle. I give it a little yank as I smirk deviously at my fiancée. "I'll be glad to show you right now."

"Suri," Levi groans with a hard look. "We're at the dinner table."

"So what?" I rebuke with my breath fanning his face. "Don't act like this isn't our first time doing it here. Remember?"

Levi swallows thickly as he tries his hardest to resist the urge to touch me. I admired his willpower. It only made me want to tease him a little more.

Slowly I undid the belt and slide my hand underneath his shirt. On reaction his body flinches to my gentle touch. I lean in close till my lips brushed his.

I run tongue along my own. My eyes hooded in lust.

"We were just like this," I say lowly. "It was during breakfast in the hotel in Sina, and you couldn't seem to get enough of me."

I give him a deep kiss before quickly pulling away. Levi instantly wanted more, his lips parted slightly wishing for my mouth again. I simply deny his wish by lowering my face to his neck.

"You sat me on the table, not caring if the people in the other room next to us would hear." I breath heavily against his skin, I could practically sense Levi clenching the armrests with all his might.

"Suri," he growls. "Stop—I'm serious now."

"Are you though?" I chuckle darkly. "You know you like this more than me. And I can tell you want to spread me out on the table like last time. Hearing me scream till I—!?" A loud gasp escapes when I was abruptly tossed in the air.