"Is this necessary?" The man at my side hisses. I don't bother answering as we walk down the dim lit alley. I could sense the nervousness in his voice and it made me quite irritated.

"Everything we do is necessary." I sneer, keeping my eyes forward. "And if you're going to question Zeke's orders then I highly suggest you tuck in your tail and get of here. You'll be nothing but scum to me afterwards."

Another man behind us snickers like what I said was a joke. I throw him a nasty stare over my shoulder, shutting him up. Honestly, out of all the members he had to give me dimwit Floch and scaredy-cat Porco.

I click my tongue in distaste while shoving my hands into my pockets. I could've done this myself. It's not like I haven't before.

"I'm not questioning anything!" Porco huffs as if he were insulted. He stops his walk before releasing a loud sigh. "I'm just looking at this logically. Ymir wants to meet in the slums of Shinganshina. She even said we have to go with three people or less."

I stop my walk and sag my shoulders. God, we're having this conversation now? Right before the big negotiation?

I really should've just gone on my own. Whirling around, I cock my head and give Porco an annoyed look.

"Alright? And? So what if she requested to meet out here and with three of us?" I demand.

Floch copies my movement, I do my best to ignore him. It's like having a damn mime at my side.

"C'mon, Eren. Even you have to think this is shady as hell," Porco groans. "She could've invited her whole gang and they could be watching us right now! This whole thing stinks of ambush."

I turn over his words for a moment. Ymir Fritz and Warriors gang. Notorious for being the ruthless, and backstabbing gang to occupy Shinganshina.

However, she comes second to our own. The Titan Gang was also known for their ruthlessness but also for their rough ways. We inflict fear to those who dare question us or cross us.

We even threaten death those we think are a greater deal of threat. Our gang was strong, controlling half of Shinganshina's underground market. Both the Titan and Warriors gang were dangerous and big around these parts. But there was competition, a fight for complete control over the city's underground. And that's what this negation was for.

"Do you honestly think I didn't think of that?" I question tiredly. Porco sends me a bewildered look.

"Huh?" With a heavy sigh, I lift my black cardigan to show him a 9mm pistol strapped to my waist. Porco was speechless. He stares at the gun with wide eyes. "Wait–you already knew?" He breathes.

"Of course, stupid." I drop my cardigan. "If anything goes wrong I got a clear shot of Ymir. You two just flank me and keep your damn mouths shut."

With that, Porco falls into formation behind me. Both Floch and Porco stalked behind me as we exited the alleyway. We entered a small opening between a few run-down buildings.

The stench of piss and sewer mixing into one made my nose scrunch. I frown in disgust. The surroundings weren't even better.

Broken windows and rats scurrying around like they owned the place. God, of all places she had to pick here. I could already imagine her stationed troops behind walls and in buildings.

I could sense them all despite the little light that was provided in the night. I stop in the center and look around uninterested.

"Alright, Ymir! I don't have all night."