23📲🔝

KeyAriana bennet (pov )📍

November 19th

Currently I just made it to the building I was dropping the money off to king .

10 minutes later I made it to get may.

"Hey key " hey boo "her milk and bottles are in her bag her clothes are in this tiny suit case wit a pacifier I got custom made for her " girl you spoiling the hell out this child I said laughing .

"Girl when tt duties call that's what I gotta do shoot " thank you boo see you later "see you later key .

I put may in the car kissing her all over her face my boo was 5 months almost 6 I'm so happy my baby is so beautiful I thought to myself.

I closed her door getting in the car driving home . After ten minutes I made it home and seen jaiden sitting on the couch waiting for me .

I put the baby in her room since she was sleeping then I walked in my room sitting on the bed "now key you got 10 secs to apologize for how you was talking to me before I hit you in yo shit and forget that we gotta baby together bitch "

I'm sorry jaiden "yea okay ,how was it ,where you go " um I had to get dedo home to get the money he owed my dad "dedo ?my dad employee dedo ?" Omg that was your dad who popped up in my house ? "He did ? He won't do it nomo "

"Well I have to take semaj to the doctor " I'll see you later he said walking out the door he such a dead beat that shit is so sick to me how do you make a baby a not take care of it I didn't ask for this baby .

But atleast you can take care of it at the most .

Incoming call from herbo <<3💕.

"Hey mama " hey bae "wyd "? Nothing just put may to bed I'm abt to get dressed and wake her up and bout a hour to so we can go shopping "oh okay sweet ,FaceTime me when my daughter is woke " okay bye herbo "bye key "
I

I got out the shower seeing it was almost three I put on my blue jeans and white crop top I woke may up putting her on her clothes I then fixed up her hair and grabbed my keys walking out to the car .

I called herbo "hey baby girl " he cooed at may "da da " may said smiling I looked at her cse wth but I mean she know what she talking abt "key you heard that she just called me da " I know herbo I kno I heard her "imma come see you when I get back may " "ahh ahhh "cooed.

"Talk to y'all later " bye herbo I said hanging up starting up the car .

We made it to the mall and I quickly found some cute bibs I liked then I seen some cute crocs I could get customade so I got two pair for me and may then I got may a versace pacifier and I'll order the rest of our stuff when I get home .

This is how may looked today . 😙😙.

This is the pacifier she got at the mall

This is the pacifier she got at the mall . 😙😙