11🔑🖤

KeyAriana

july 16th

july 16th

}time skips}
(im not going to be doing a lot of time skips anymore fr )

awe you so pretty killa i said watching her fall asleep . jaiden get up you have to be at king house in 20 minutes "okay i love you ma he said kissing my cheek .

i laid on my bed posting the picture of killa i took yesterday.

keypimpingyodaddy_:my princess at heart i call my baby killa in the streets 🤞🏽💛

liked by vonfromtheo and 89,000 others

i got off instagram seeing my momma and sia nem called so i called my mommy back first .hey mommy i miss you "hey baby where killa at ?" i have a baby and mfcas act like they don't care abt me nomore.

"girl chill let me see my grandbaby " she sleep mommy i had to put her to sleep cus jaiden had something to do and she only like jaiden.

"granny coming to get her baby in 2 weeks " have her i said laughing "lol i love you key talk to you later " bye love you .

i called sia and nique seeing what they wanted wassup "you haven't called me in the longest bitch " nique said bitch first of all i have a child .. you don't call and see how my baby doing bitch don't call me with no stupid ass shit like that don't get beat tf up tryna talk to me like you checking shit nique.

"bestie that's not what she meant " idgaf no fuck get off my phone you bitches don't check on my baby for y'all to even be acting like i don't call i have a child wtf i look like .

i hung up the phone going to sleep .
"key get up jaiden said kissing me all over my face " i'm getting up where's killa "she down stairs with jaidiah and momma " okay give me a second i need to get my sleep together.

i went in my drawer grabbing my nike pros ,white cami and some socks i took a quick shower then i put my hair in a sloppy pony tail going downstairs.

"hey key bae "jaidah said hey boo i said kissing her on her head . hey ma dukes i said kissing her on her cheek seeing jaiden smiling at me i don't know why he smiling he ain't getting nothing from me he gotta baby that's all he need .

"key you and jaiden baby is so cuteee " jaidah said admiring killa "yeah that's are baby my baby killa "jaiden said .