7😮‍💨

KeyAriana bennet pov

February 10th

(Imma be doing a lot of time skips through her pregnancy because who have time for the whole 9months)

I woke up posting the picture I took yesterday of my baby bump

Keypimpingyodaddy_: Can't play with my creation gone give the world to my kid🤞🏽💕Likedbyasiandabrat&&72,000 others

Likedbyasiandabrat&&72,000 others

Clicking off Instagram I seen my mom tried to called me so I called back "hey baby " my mommy said answering hey ma "so me and your dad been thinking and we gone get you a house".

"Although we never there or we gone give you our house and get it redone for you ,me and dad gone move to Vegas "

"But we gone be there when the baby born and stuff " okay mommy I said kissing the phone .
"Okay send us how you would like your house decorated and your baby room ideas"

Well I'll send you the baby room ideas after my gender reveal In two months ."okay we gone be there for it " okay mommy love you I said kissing the phone.

I heard someone banging on my door so I went downstairs. Who is it ? "Jaiden " I rolled my eyes answering the door what do you want ? "Key why you being bitter " you just ain't want nothing to do with my child.

So why are you here ? "Im sorry key I promise I'll be here for our baby " oh okay change of heart ? "Yea key I shouldn't of been treating you like no ho "

Naw you shouldn't have but rather you take care of my baby or not my baby gone be straight. "Key it's our baby it's not just yours "

Boy get out my house you don't want nothing be gone . "Girl them hormones getting to you cus you gone watch yo fucking mouth talking to me ".

Okay jaiden I'm sorry I said walking to my room "come on I'm laying with you hold on " he went outside getting a bag with his clothes in it.

He do he think he is just bringing his shit to my house . I took a shower putting on a over size tee not caring how I looked . Laying in my bed goin to sleep feeling jaiden wrap around me rubbing my stomach.

-time skipssss

I woke up seeing jaiden text me telling me he was goin to visit his dad but he was gone bring me some food back . I got out the bed going too pee.

"KEY" ne yelled coming out her room yes nene "can you take me to tb house to get my clothes and stuff" yea why wassup why now ?  I said confused

They been broke up for 3 months but now she need her clothes ... "he texted me and said his girlfriend wasn't comfortable with my clothes being there "

Girl if he don't shut the fuck up ,get your stuff on we going to get your clothes. I went to my drawer putting on my oversize sweat shirt and grey jogging pants and my Nike slides.

I got in the car playing Taylor swift blank space

'Cause we're young and we're reckless
We'll take this way too far
It'll leave you breathless
Or with a nasty scar
Got a long list of ex-lovers
They'll tell you I'm insane
But I've got a blank space, baby
And I'll write your name
Cherry lips, crystal skies
I could show you incredible things
Stolen kisses, pretty lies
You're the King, baby, I'm your Queen
Find out what you want
Be that girl for a month
Wait, the worst is yet to come, oh, no
Screaming, crying, perfect storms
I can make all the tables turn
Rose garden filled with thorns
Keep you second guessing like
"Oh, my God, who is she?"
I get drunk on jealousy
But you'll come back each time you leave
'Cause, darling, I'm a nightmare dressed like a daydream

We pulled up to tb house and I looked at ne .
You want me to go get it for you ne ? "Yea thank you " she said smiling kissing my cheek no problem ne .

Ne wasn't my blood but she was my sister and tb and ne been together since elementary 6th grade type .

"Who is it " it's key I said "hey key I missed you you getting so big " tb girlfriend Ciara said mhmm anyways I came to get nene stuff can you tell tb to bring me her things .

She walked up the stairs getting tb "key " tb said mugging me . What ? "Come in the kitchen " what tb i said walking in the kitchen "why you being mean to Ciara " tell that bitch to shut tf up .

I had to get out my fucking bed cus this bitch uncomfortable with my sister shit being here she know ne ain't gone say shit but I am fuck all that .

"I understand key ne stuff by the door when you walk out love you " love you too king see you later .

I walked out the house with ne stuff and she was happy to see me back in the car "what took you so long " girl Ciara told me I was getting big I said mhm where's yo stuff "

She told king I was being mean to her  and I told him that I had to get out my bed cus this bitch uncomfortable with my sister stuff being in a house that's not even hers wtf .

"Yea I understand how you feel I'm sorry for getting you out your bed " it's not even yo fault kuh It's hers nene don't feel bad

"Love you key " love you to freak ne

What y'all think ?
Jaiden finna ghost her again ?
Should somebody die ?
More characters?
New friends?
Y'all just let mrsss.book writer know