17🐐💛

Key'Ariana bennet

september 27th

hey may i said kissing lani all over her face . come on i said picking her up putting her in the bath tub .

i cleaned lani up putting her on her clothes sitting her in the room herbo can you keep a eye on lay for me ."yea baby gone head " he held lay putting her down in her mat putting on coco melon

i went to the bathroom taking a quick shower i got out putting on my eithka set walking out the room "you look so good mama " thank you daddy i said sitting on the bed .

"you want something to eat ?" yeah "chic fila "? yes with my favorite sauce "okay i'll be back in 35 minutes.

i went to the bottom of my bed seeing lay sleep so i picked her up putting her in her crib . i dozed of seeing my food was here but herbo was gone "key " i heard someone scream huh "let me watch the baby herbo want you to go to the stu with him .

okay ne i packed my baby bag kissing her on her cheek .the only reason i let my baby go with ne is because ne is my baby godmama and i trust her .

bye mommy baby i said closing the door seeing jaiden calling me we haven't talked in 3 weeks he just up in leave haven't checked on maymay or nun of ts.

what ? "key watch yo tone for i beat tf outta you" jaiden you haven't checked on our child in the longest but like i said my baby will be good without you .

"i'll be back in 2 months me in semaj are on a vacation" great tf tell her ass to keep you idgaf i said hanging up blocking him .

2 hours later .

"Let me show you how the gangsters do it
I know you tryna get it off
Turn the Bryson Tiller off, let me fuck you to this gangster music
Body bangin' and I can't refuse it
Pussy good, so tight, know I gotta abuse it
One stroke, two strokes, same beat as the music" herbo song as i sat in the studio with him he came out the booth "what you think ? " i like it baby "good it's about you " you ain't even get nothing from me yet tho .

"i just know by the way you act baby " he said smiling kissing me 7 times