19🖕🏾🥲

KeyAriana bennet (pov) 📍

November 4th.

"Whats up with that pussy " a voice boomed through the phone jaiden leave me alone you ain't getting shit from me you don't even take care of your child .

"Key don't make me kill you , let me find out you giving up my pussy i swear to god hisself killa won't have a momma nor daddy "

She definitely won't have a daddy cse my da will kill you bro I'm telling you leave me alone I said hanging up the phone .

I'm really tired of jaiden he don't take care of his baby he want to use and abuse me and I don't fw that fr .

Incoming FaceTime call from king🤞🏽🥲.

Hello "come down to the building on nirlock " okay here I come .

I called Jaidah seeing if she could watch lay while I took care of some business "hello " hey jay can you watch lay while I go handle some business "yea come on " okay .

I got lay ready and put her in the car . When tb say come to the spot that mean he want me to do something so Ik I might be gone over night .

I pulled up to jaidah house knocking on the door "hey key how you been " I been good wby ? "Im straight I been missing my t baby " girl you can have her I said laughing but you wanna keep her overnight for me ? "Yes gone head see you tmr " see you tmr .

I walked out the house getting into my car .

Later at the building (spot ,trap,etc)

"Who is it" it's key "who is key " bitch open the door the door opened seeing it was a tall brownskin boy with a lot of tats .

"Come in here key " tb said hey king I said hugging my brother "hey key ,so tonight I need you to go to a party for me I need to see if that Nigga dedo there he owe pops some money but he been ducking us so I need you to find him flirt with him have him take you home and trigger gone follow y'all and kill him and take the money"

Okay got it whos trigger tho ? "Him he said "pointing at the dude who opened the door for me "trigger this key ,key this trigger , trigger key is my little sister ,key trigger my right hand man and he the person I need he the only Nigga crazier then me pops in jaiden he a leave a Nigga head on his momma porch "

He said scaring the hell out of me now I'm just wondering if I should go atp .

"Now that's over with where's my neice ?" She with jaidah I said nonchalantly "okay well I need yo and trigger to meet at your house get your clothes and go to his house and after you do what you have to do with dedo go home with trigger he live far out sorta on the coast by the Bahamas so you gone go to his house on the beach but you gone meet him at his house here and he gone take y'all to meet his jet at the airport.

"And you can come back home in 2 days " okay bet I said walking out the office I walked to my car heres my number I handed it to trigger he don't really speak he just nod so I can deal with this .

I called jaidah letting jaidah know that I'm going out of town for 2 days and I'll be bringing lay some clothes.

I got home packing me a outfit for tonight and 2 jogging suites putting it in my duffel bag .

Going to lay room grabbing her 3 pairs of clothes 4 pairs of pajamas and some extra diapers wipes and purfied water . And her special blanket .

Unknown

Wya ?  
                   Who is this ?

Nigga who else .
                 Oh you Im finna go drop my baby stuff off to her auntie then I'll meet you back at my house .

Okay send the addy .

I sent the addy exiting out the messages I pulled up to jaidah house giving her lay stuff giving lay a lot of kissses .

Mommy be back lay I said seeing her eyes tear up I'll be back boo I promise .

I walked out the house going home I made it home seeing trigger car .

"Come on damn " boy hold tf on let me go get my clothes I grabbed my clothes locking my door getting in his car .

A hour later .

"The party in a hour so go get ready you can use my shower and then I'll take one after you "  okay bet . He fine ass can get in with me I mumbled "huh what you say "? Oh nothing I said laughing

15 minutes later .

I got out the shower putting on my outfit doing my hair taking a couple pictures.

(This what she had on ) 🤞🏽

(This is trigger face claim )

2 hours later at the party currently.

I picked up my phone letting trigger know I peeped dedo "okay go flirt " I locked my phone walking over there "hey li mama you bad " dedo said .

Thank you li daddy I try . "Tryna take you home so you can call me daddy fr " okay come on " I text trigger letting him know we was leaving

20 minutes later at dedo house .

Dedo went to get a condom and I already peeped where his safe was so unlocked the back door for trigger he busted and I heard gunshots I grabbed a big bag of money running out this house seeing dedo shot dead