18💗🔝

KeyAriana bennet (pov )📍

September 28th .

I woke up to banging on the door who is it ? "Open the door key " the voice sounded like my dad .

Hey da "don't hey me key why you letting niggas beat on you " ? What are you talking about "yea people been telling me that murda be beating on you I could've been had him gone key " but da then lay gone grow up without a da.

"Okay key imma let this go but I bet not here nothing else abt this okay ? " okay da "where's lay "? She's sleep I had just got home at 8.
"Why where was you at li Thot ?" I was at the studio with my friend herbo . "Oh so you go to the studio with niggas but not with your dad "?

Well he wrote a song abt me you didn't so shut up "girl imma punch you so hard in yo throat " sorry da I didn't mean it I love you . "I love you to sayori " he said calling me by my middle name "I'll be back later on your mom wants to go shopping" .

I quickly locked my door going to my phone seeing what time it was it was currently 12 so I got up and freshen up .

Me and lay had a photo shoot today . I got in the shower putting on a Nike tech putting me and lay clothes in the duffel bag .

I got lay up fixing her a bottle , after she was finish I found sum clothes to slip her in I gave lay a bath fixed her up and put her lotion on .

30 minutes later time .

I walked into the building hold laying and my duffel bag .

"Hello you must be may'lani && KeyAriana." A short light skin lady with braces and Box braids said .

Yes that's us "okay I'm going to take you guys back here to get ready ".

I put may on her outfit and put her hair and a cute little tiny bun .

_________

"Okay mom so here's your pictures I just sent to you then I'll send your other pictures by email in 3 to 5 business days the pictures I sent you are just if you want to post them or send them to someone "

Okay thank you have a nice day I walked to my car putting may in her seat seeing tb called me I called him back seeing what is it he wanted "where you going "he said answering my FaceTime .

Probably home Im leaving this photo shoot ."oh you and my neice took pictures "? Yes imma post them so you can see them "okay I'll be by to see you later on ."

I hung up driving home . When I got home I put may in her bed since she fell asleep in the car and I sat in my bed going on Instagram to post our picture .

 When I got home I put may in her bed since she fell asleep in the car and I sat in my bed going on Instagram to post our picture

Keypimpingyodaddy _: this is for my brother I do this for my daughter, I gotta keep going .💕🤞🏽.
Liked by tbwithyobitch &&88,000 others.

Ne_dagoat:my tee baby 🤞🏽 I love you all infinity .
Liked my creator.
Vonfrmdao_:my favorite ho's💕.
Liked by creator
Kingbelongtociara_:my shootas in pink . 💗

Incoming call from herbo .
"Hey baby he said showing his grills " hey you I miss you "I miss you more I come back in 3 weeks " okay how is Chicago "it's cool ,21 && durk cool we working on who want smoke right now " okay okay that's good baby I said smiling "so how was the photo shoot " it was decent but the lady won't accept my cash app request so I'm gonna go back up there ,

"Key I already paid " he said laughing you did what ? Why you do that ? "Cse you my bitch now so that mean what ever you need or want imma provide " you don't have to do that tho "but I am going to do that " okay I guess "well imma call you later I gotta studio session In 30 minutes.