Monoma's eyes slightly widened as a sense of relief washed over him, "maybe I just misunderstood him..."
He shook Midoriya's hand.
"Thanks...
You too"
He walked away.

Midoriya let a smug grin make it's way into his face as he walked into his dorm room.
He pulled his phone back out to check on any responses.
"Your plan was approved by dad.
It'll be executed soon"

"Great."

"Checkmate"
_________________________________________

"Who was he texting...
Why did he hide it so fast.

this is so conflicting, he was genuine back then...
But I just can't trust him...

I don't know what to think anymore."

_________________________________________

It was the week before the Provisional Hero license exam.

Class 1-A was tense, despite the fact it was a Saturday afternoon.
When the clock hit 4pm exactly, Midoriya came out of his dorm room and walked downstairs.
He was wearing quite baggy clothes, but they were nice and fit the unexpected expectations the class subtly had for him.

Kaminari was also in a pair of very baggy clothes but the class knew he didn't have a sense of fashion so when they saw the mismatched colors they didn't pay any attention to it.

Midoriya looked around, a good majority of the class was in the main room of the dorms, Including Bakugo and Monoma.

Aizawa stepped out of his office, he locked the door and made eye contact with Midoriya, subtly nodding his head.

Midoriya nodded back and looked to Kaminari, he then nodded at him.

"Nothing screams relaxing other than this nice peace and quiet" Ashido cheered as she downed a cup of lemonade.

"Aren't you worried... The exams are this week..." Uraraka cried. She had large eye bags under her eyes, it was clear she hadn't gotten any sleep last night.

"Oh uraraka...

I'm more than just worried" uraraka got a better look at her and noticed her unkempt hair, Early stress wrinkles, and a matching pair of eye bags.

"Ashido?! How many hours of sleep did you get??"

"We're supposed to be getting hours of sleep...?"

"Ashido no!"

She collapsed to the floor, exhausted.
"I can't take this anticipation anymoreeee"

"Agreed" the class said aloud in unison.
It made Midoriya chuckle as he sent a final text and stood up from the couch.

Shortly...

An alarm went off.
It wasn't only the dormitory alarm though...

All of UA.

It boarded itself up, the windows were sealed shut with metal. There was no way in...

Or

Out.

"What's going on?!" They all cried out as they banded together in fear.

"Villains?!"

"On a Saturday!?"

"What no??? Right???"

"M-maybe it's a system malfunction!?"

"Why would villains attack on a Saturday afternoon?!"