Hanta's other life

Start from the beginning

He started the bike and drove off onto the ramp uping out of the lighting blots base as he had other things to do. Hanta AKA Ghost went toward a fight club. He smirked as he parked his bike looking to the guard who stood at the door after he knocked. "Hey." The two both said as Hanta moved passed through a doorway at the back of the club as he opened another door.

He walked into the fight club with a smile as no one would know who he really was because he looked different. 

(Hanta's disguise (Yes he changed himself to look like a girl/woman))

Hanta walked into the fight club looking down into the large ring that was being fought in at this very second

Hanta walked into the fight club looking down into the large ring that was being fought in at this very second. Toga and Spinner were fighting like their lives depended on it. Hanta moved more inside as he would come every saturday to monday nights fights and watch as Bomber was one of the fighters here and he liked to cheer her on, but she wasn't here today as she was on a job with Gunner and Beebug to get weapons for the group. 

He stayed for a few hours and then left back to the lighting blots base. He walked into the base after saying the code to the bartender as the base was hidden in a backroom. He looked at the youngest of the group a young girl named Mei. She was 14 when she joined, but her birthday had just passed as she was now 15. She was a run away from home and now lived with the lighting blots and sometimes Hanta as he couldn't always be around because of Dust and Vex's keeping him at the lab so much.

(End of Hanta's other life story bit and back into the real story)

(Past)

(Lab)

Vex's looked at Dust. "He got out again Juana. What are we going to do about that?" Dust looked at Vex's. "Don't worry, he always comes back doesn't he?" Vex's shook his head, but gave in. "If he's not back before sun down, I will be after him or even his teacher. Someone will find him."

The two spoke for awhile longer as they were trying to find out what to do about the kid. Subject 17 was still at the lab, but Hanta kept running off.

(Few hours later)

Hanta watched his gang walk into the base with the new weapons and bombs. "Good job, now everyone have a good night, I must be off." The members all nodded as they knew that Bomber and Gunner were now the ones in charge.

Hanta got onto his bike leaving the base. He made his way back to the doors he used most of the time to get in and out of the lab as one of the workers was on his side about leaving and coming back.

(Hallway)

Hanta walked down the hallway as he was himself again. He went to his room quickly to find Denki. He walked into his room after putting in the code for the keypad. He looked around not seeing Denki before being jumped by him with a hug and kisses to his cheeks. 

Hanta smiled and blushed as he wrapped his arms around Denki moving into the room as the door locked behind him

Hanta smiled and blushed as he wrapped his arms around Denki moving into the room as the door locked behind him. "Hey Denk's, How's it going?" Denki smiled as he held onto Hanta. "I'm jjust happy your back, we have a few days before we head out to UA." Hanta smiled. "Relax a bit we don't leave for about a week for the exams." 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________Have an ending where you won't know what's coming next mahahahahahahahaha