[EPILOG]

7 YEARS LATER...

            "Bastian! Lukas! Where the hell is Benni?" Y/N shouts as she stomps her way towards the German footballers, in which they are currently throwing grapes at each other on the couch.

            Bastian throws his head back in laughter when one of the grapes hit him on the nose, "You arse! Oh, he's in the kitchen, fraud Benni..."

            Yes, after 7 years of hanging out with each other and becoming ultimate best friends, the German football players still like to call her fraud Benni on a daily basis. They think it suits her better than her real name.

            "No, no... I know he's there," Fraud Benni sighs as she massages her temples. "Benni as in Benni Jr., not Benni my husband. He was here with you guys earlier!"

            "I think Sami kidnapped him!" Lukas exclaims, causing fraud Benni to laugh and shake her head. "Your son; he's crazy in love with Sami's hair, do you know that? I'm going to bet you big bucks Benni Jr. is currently braiding Sami's hair somewhere in the corner of the room..."

            "He doesn't even know how to braid one's hair!"

            "Oh don't worry," Bastian grins from ear to ear. "I've just recently taught him how to do that! With the help of Poldi, of course. Isn't that wonderful?"

            Lukas laughs as he broadens his chest in confidence. 

            "You lot are weird, let me tell you that..."

            "YOU LOVE US SINCE THE DAY WE TALKED TO EACH OTHER!" both men shout, causing fraud Benni to laugh gleefully. She then enters the guest room, only to be greeted by Marco, Mats, Erik, and Matthias.

            The Dortmund boys, fraud Benni snickers to herself.

            "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU GUYS DOING HERE?" she shouts, causing all four boys to jump in surprise. "Oh my god... Is that my stash of chocolate?! Fucking hell, you guys! I'm so not going to let y'all enter my kitchen again!"

            Marco jumps up from the bed and squeezes fraud Benni in a hug, "We were just checking whether they're poisonous or not! Don't want your baby bump to get poisoned by it, do we?"

            "Tsk, excuses!" she rolls her eyes once Marco finally lets her go from his embracement. "And Mats! You were supposed to be responsible for these three little devils! After all, you're their captain..."

            Mats shrugs before taking a bite of one of the chocolate bars, allowing fraud Benni to gasp in utter shock. He then laughs out loud before giving her a response, "I have retired, liebe. They're no longer my responsibility..."

            "You're not going to get any dessert for tonight... Durm! Ginter!" fraud Benni huffs before exiting the room, leaving both of them groaning in response.

            As she exits the room, she quickly spots Toni, Sami, and Mesut chilling in the lounge room. Recalling Bastian's statement about Benni Jr.'s liking towards Sami's hair, she quickly saunters her way towards the three of them. 

            "Hi, fraud Benni!" Mesut grins as he pats on the empty space next to him on the couch. "It's weird how we still insist on calling you fraud Benni, to be honest."

            "It is," she nods as she politely refuses Mesut's offer. "I'm actually looking for Benni. Have you guys seen him?"

            "He's in the kitchen, isn't he?" Toni replies, genuinely confused. "I thought you were with him to prepare for dinner?"