(EN-)when you are having a panic attack: hyung line

Start from the beginning

-He's the type to say reassuring words more than skinship

You have been suffering from anxiety for a really long time. And it gets worse when you go our or are on video calls.

You had to do an online interview for your university, and you started worrying about messing up to such a point that you were visibly sweating.

Even though others did not notice you, you felt yourself having a panic attack. Your hands were weak and sweaty, they were shaking.

After ending the interview quickly, you closed your laptop and held your hands in front of you. They were still shaking.

Not knowing what to do, you sat on your bed, shakily texting your boyfriend to come up. Jay entered and immediately knew what was happening.

He opened the window quickly and pulled you on his lap. He was patting your hair softly and whispering in your ears.

"It's okay, it's okay, You can do it, you can go through this. We're in this together, everything's gonna be alright. I love you, I love you a lot. It's okay, baby."

His words calmed you down, and you stopped shaking. Feeling tired, you just lied on Jay's lap as he continued to pat your head and whisper 'I love you's in your ear.

Jake:

-He's the type to cuddle you and rock you like a baby

Dating the popular boy of the school got you into trouble, which definitely was not caused by your or him either. Some girls, who were jealous, decided to corner you in the washroom and decided to say some really very shitty words to you.

"How the fuck do you think Jake actually loves you? He's just pitying you."

Even after you left them and went home, the thought lingered in your mind. Was he really dating you out of pity?

As you always suffered from generalized anxiety disorder, these thoughts started to affect you physically.

Jake, who was in front of you, did not understand what happened when you quickly ran away and locked yourself in the bathroom.

You sat on the floor, curling yourself in a ball and silently cried. The sounds of Jake's fists hitting the bathroom door made you flinch.

"Y/N, Y/N baby what's wrong? Please don't lock yourself in there, let's talk about it."

When you did not respond, his voice became a little softer.

"Baby, if you don't wanna talk it's okay but please, please do not suffer alone. I'm here, please let me in."

You shakily opened the door as Jake entered hurriedly and knelt down to your level. He pulled you closer and rubbed your back as you cried in his arms.

"J-Jake, are you...are you dating me because you p-pity me?"

His eyes widened at what you said.

"Baby, who told you this? Pity? Whoever told you that, I pity them."

You kept on crying as he rocked you side to side, still rubbing your back.

"Baby you know why I love you? I love you because you're so uniquely yourself, I love you for who you are, I love you because you always keep it real. Why do you believe what those fake people say? They talk shit about you behind my back and pretend to be nice in front of me. Don't listen to them, I love you. And I will always love you, no matter what."

His actions reduced your pain, as you fell asleep in his arms.

Sunghoon:

-He's the type to be prepared beforehand for your panic attacks

As you are an idol, getting hate comments is a daily thing for you. Even though you have supportive fans, hate comments are inevitable.

And as many times Sunghoon told you to not read them, your eyes went to those comments when you opened the comment section.

"She's so fat, who tf decided to debut her?"

"Why did you even become an idol when you can't sing or dance either?"

"She's here to get all the attention from male idols, have you seen the length of her dresses during award shows?"

You exited from the app and switched your phone off. Negative thoughts started wandering in your head.

"Am I really fat? Am I a shitty idol? Am I really being a slut?"

You soon felt your hands shaking, your palms sweating up. You couldn't breath at all. Hyperventilating, you grabbed your knees, pulled them close to your chest and remained sitting on the floor with the wall at your back.

Sunghoon entered the room to get his charger, but when he saw you sitting and shaking, he forgot about everything else and sat down with you.

"Y/N, Y/N, what's wrong?! Panic attack?"

You shook your head vigorously  as you slowly looked at him. He grabbed your hand and pulled you in a hug. He rubbed his thumb over your knuckles and kissed the top of your head.

"It's gonna be alright Y/N, I'm here. I'm not leaving. If you want me to give you space, let me know. We can go somewhere open too if you're feeling very breathless."

He said all of these in a very calm and soothing voice. You grabbed onto his sweater, so he assumed you didn't want him to leave. He kept on rubbing your knuckles and hugged you tightly.

After a few minutes, you fully went through your panic attack. But you felt like being in Sunghoon's arms, so you just snuggled up to his neck.

"Baby, you all okay now?"

"Mmhmm."

"Great, let's stay like this for a while."