Case 7 - Part 2 : Albert Castro.

"Please let me come with," Chloe followed her girlfriend all over the brunette's office, pout glued on her lips as Beca ignored her and just managed files on her desk,"You always think that bringing me is dangerous and that you don't wanna worry about my safety but you don't think that I worry about you and what could happen to you."

"Chlo, I can handle myself." Beca said, though gently, a hint of frustration was clear in her voice.

"I can handle myself too." The redhead huffed and slapped her hand on Beca's desk,"I didn't waste all does years in the Academy just so I can seat here and dig into bodies and do nothin' like a classic wuss."

"Chlo--"

"No," the redhead was disgruntled now,"You can't keep making me sit down and just look pretty, Beca... I grew up waiting for these kind of moments to happen to me in this job, it doesn't mean that I look too femme that I won't be able to defend myself or help my team."

Beca dropped her paperwork now, eyes softening as realized she had been making Chloe feel the same way every man made a woman feel in a man's job.

"I'm sorry, Chlo." She stood up and rounded her desk to stand in front of her girlfriend who refused to make eye contact,"I just... This is an unknown territory and it could be too dangerous."

"We're just going to ask them questions, Beca, not shower them with bullets." The redhead glared at her girlfriend who had the nerve to chuckle softly.

"I know."

"Jesus, those two," Meanwhile, outside of Beca's office, Stacie, Aubrey, Cynthia Rose and Maura looked through the window the exchange of the two, shaking their heads as they observe Chloe huffing and puffing and Beca squirming and trying to control the situation and probably her heart.

"I still can't believe those two total opposites ended up together." Cynthia Rose smirked,"Beca's like a raincloud to Chloe's sunshine and yet, Chloe's still shining on."

"Their the couple I wanted to be." Stacie stated and glanced longingly at Aubrey, but the blonde, despite noticing it, did not respond nor did she turn to acknowledge it.

The moment her eyes landed to Jane who was taking long, purposeful strides towards Beca's office, she blocked the way and gave Jane's baffled look her anxious one,"Is there anything new in the case?"

Jane's brows furrowed and a defeated Stacie walked away, Aubrey pressing on with an encouraging look,"Yeah." Answered Jane, giving Beca and Chloe one last look from the outside of Beca's office,"We've tracked down our vic's whereabouts before starting from the time of death backwards... Apparently, he has a routine that was strictly followed except for last night," Jane then focused her attention to Aubrey who took the folder she extended forward,"He made a detour, to a Casino... Not Blue Ridge's normal hide out, but definitely a hot spot for hot headed mafia members."

"Great... So what are we looking forward to investigate." Aubrey said, sighing as she looked into the file.

"Well..." Jane turned to Aubrey with a stern look,"As a detective, you should figure that out," She turned and her eyes found Stacie who was seated on her chair, looking miserable,"And as a professional, you need to keep your issues with Detective Conrad between yourselves and that shouldn't interfere with your work."

Aubrey's eyes became big as a deer caught on headlights, speechless to the point that it was enough an answer for Jane to walk away with a shake of her head, disappointed with the blonde somehow.

"Hey, Aubrey..."

Snapping out of her embarrassed trance, Aubrey turned to Beca who looked at her worriedly, the blondes eyes were in a panic as it went back and forth between Chloe and Beca.