Case 7 - Part 1 : Albert Castro

After the emotional morning they had in Beca's apartment, the two detectives have decided that they just needed a quiet time alone together.

The exhaustion from the other night had resulted to their drossiness now as they padded to Beca's small kitchen, trying to decide what to it for brunch.

As they made their way around the kitchen, Beca noticed how much they seem to just want to be closer to the other one, unconsciously touching each other as they circled around the island, fetching the batter and the pancake mix, starting the oven, heating the pan, neither of them both an inch away from the other.

Beca thought that it might've been an unconscious desire to reasure herself that neither were leaving, to make sure Chloe wouldn't just... disappear or walk away.

She was tired and her body was sore, her head was heavy and her vision was a bit dark, but Beca knew a bit of coffee would solve her twitching vision. Setting a cup in front of Chloe, she took the stool next to her girlfriend and smiled as a plate of cooked food was set in front of her.

"Thank you." She croaked, eyes following the redhead as she picked the bacon and took a bite.

"You're welcome," The redhead smiled, took a seat and gave Beca a loving look,"Good morning," She leaned in  and kissed her cheek.

Beca's cheek tinted red against her pale complexion, the rush of blood in her face made her forget she was even dizzy and felt the heat on the tip of her ears, Chloe barely giggled at her finish product.

Silence overtook them as they focused on their food, the noise of the busy traffic outside made an appealing background to the soft light coming from the sun as it came through the window, Chloe's feet softly tangling with Beca's under the table as she read an article on her phone, Beca softly cooing at Lawrence as the giant dog came padding into the kitchen.

Their quiet morning though was interrupted by Beca's phone, the Heathers Musical song "Candy Store" blaring from the speaker as it alerted her that someone's calling.

Chloe's gaze followed the grumbling brunette as she walked to her bedroom and fetched her phone, answering the call after Heather Chandler yelled for Heather Duke to 'Shut up, Heather!'.

"Yeah?" She answered, walking back to the kitchen as Chloe answered her own call, not even noticing if the phone rang.

"Okay." Chloe answered as she set her phone down, immediately standing up and cleaning their mess.

"You gotta come down to the station, Cavenaugh's freaking out." Jane grunted as she stared at the said man who's pacing in front of her,"We're about to deal with someone who's going to be a controversial subject."

Despite her growing irritation, her plans of spending a quiet time with Chloe getting foiled, the brunette scratched the back of her ear and huffed,"On my way," before putting her phone down and giving Chloe a look between tired and defeated.

"We'll be fine." Chloe whispered as she approached Beca, circling her arms around the girl and kissing the underside of her jaw,"I'm tired but I think this'll be a thrilling case."

Pulling away, she gave Beca a cheeky grin before walking around the brunette and slapping her ass cheek, making Beca jump and blush again, Chloe's evil chuckle resounding in the hall while Beca followed.

Showering together can save mother earth.

---------------------------

"Ready to appear on national television?" Jane greeted them with her usual grim face, coat being flapped by the wind as she followed their stride into the crime scene.