Case 2 - Part 1 : Billy Hudson

"Stranger's in the night, Exchanging glan--" Billy Hudson was singing as he wobbled on the streets of a quite suburdan till he saw a strange figure walking towards him.

"Hello thereStranger."A feminine voice greeted him in the quite night.

That voice...seem's familiar. - Billy thought.

"DonnaIs that you?"He asked when he saw her a lot closer.

"OhhhBillyBillyBilly, thought you'd forget me."She said taking off her hood-y revealing herself.

"CourseDonna, why would I forget a woman with such beauty."He jested, "Why are you out hereIts pass midnight?"He ask glancing at his watch.

"Oh, I can ask you the same thing, sweet Billy, but I really came here to ask you for that debt which has been two years overdue."

"What are y--"He was cut off when a loud bang of a gun stopped him from talking a the pain in his chest caught his attention.

"Your debt is been paid."She said before she walked away as the sound of Billy Hudson's lifeless body falling on the ground pleased her.

                                -------------------------------

"God,Ginger! Stop it, stop splashing water towards me, damn it!"Beca yelled whipping her face with the back of her hand as the redhead kept on splashing salt water towards her direction.

"You started it!"Chloe snapped back, still unrelenting as she mercilessly splashed the brunette's face while giggling.

"Well at least stop it now."Beca snapped again, getting hold of the redheads wrist as the girl laughed a little laughter, making her crack a smile as she watched her best friend laugh, finding it a lot more adorable as her face scrunch up.

The Rizzolians and Isles with the Beale's and Mitchell's came to the beach to have a Sunday break from their long work with some their colleagues. Chloe's parents was there when the Rizzolians asked them to join. They found Ronald and Vivian Beale in a restaurant in Lima, Ohio when Chloe accidentally bumped with Vivian, the woman recognizing her immediately confessed about her missing daughter, since then, Jane and Chloe's parents kept in touch, though the subject of her being apart from the family was still touchy for the redhead. She was a small child then when her parents were too busy about something and didn't realize that they left their daughter behind in the supermarket, where Jane found the crying Chloe and brought her back to Boston, where she found out that no one went to look for Chloe. Later then did they realize that Ronald did that because they were cut off budget and regretted it since then.