Story Endorsement

For those who doesn't know, I've wrote other books too aside from this one, and you'd like to check it out, I'll link it in the comment section, since I probably won't be able to put a link on this page.

The following Stories and their short summaries I'd like you to check out are:

Where Art Thou, Rebeca - A lesbian Romeo and Juliet kinda conflict, but a much sweeter plot (Would probably go under Editing process)

Crazy Love - ( For those who loves Mitchsen as much as they love Bechloe, you'll probably like this) Its a story of a homicidal maniac Aubrey and a devoted Beca Mitchell, who despite of her wife's abnormal tendencies would still love the blonde wholeheartedly.

When The Star's Align - A tragic past keeps on hunting Beca, that keeps her from giving in to Chloe's desire to love her.

Timeless Love - Demon Beca ready to purge the world to keep her true love - Chloe - by her side, even if it means eternal punishment from Heaven.

Falling To Pieces - After being proclaimed dense by a fairy, who she swears is a witch, Beca is teleported to different dimensions to seek and find.

No one but you - Is a story of unstopable love that binds two souls together. (Still under editing process.)

That's all I could probably offer. Check out my account if you can't find it. Thank you so much for your support.